Figuring out calories needed while pregnant?

Options
Okay, I just found out today we're expecting baby #2. I am 5'3" and 156. We won't know a due date til I get a dating u/s (the reasoning is complicated and not relevant to this post but feel free to PM if you care why) but I am guessing I am 6-8 weeks along.

I know I shouldn't actively work to restrict cals / lose weight while pregnant. I'm good there. But I do not plan to give up my activity levels (I run 5 miles 3x a week and have a long run on weekends that so far has ranged from 8 to 13 miles, so about...5-6 hours a week?) as long as I am physically able to comfortably complete them. But that leads to a little bit of confusion for me because my last pregnancy I was pretty much sedentary (not intentionally, I was hyperemetic and lost a lot of weight unintentionally that pregnancy),

With my stats, what ARE my calorie needs while pregnant? My OB isn't a nutritionist and my body is vastly different from last time (my bf% is lower, for one, I weight less, I'm way more active) - on 1350 plus eating back exercise cals I've been losing a pound a week since July-ish, so I am guessing maintenance has been around 1800ish? From what I've read cal needs do not go up in the first trimester, then to add 300 each trimester after that?

Yes, I realize, this is the internetz. I'm just looking for feedback since my appointment to see my dr isn't for a few days yet and I'd love to get a rough idea.

Replies