getting started

Hi, It is my first day here. I have tried many diets and don't seem able to stick to it on my own, so am hoping with support I can reach my goals. I am in my late fifties and want to get fit and slim down so I can enjoy the rest of my life.

Replies

• Hi! I've dieted all my life and I'm mid-50's. They all seem to work as long as you stick to them f-o-r-e-v-e-r! But I've never been able to so up and down my weight goes. It's scary now, because the weight doesn't just drop off like it used to say....15 years ago. I've been using this program the last 10 days. It takes discipline to take those few minutes and log your food and exercise. I've missed a couple meals but keep trying to get better. Good luck!:happy: RR
  • 24Aims
    24Aims Posts: 7 Member
    Yay Barbara , so glad your on here :smile: ....Im totally here to support you xx
  • you are so right. The weight seems to stick as you get older. This is my second day now and need to be more diciplined with what I eat. The meal tracker certainly helps.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    I try to stick with things I normally eat (minus fast food, Pepsi, and chocolate :sad: ) just tracking the calories I'm eating helps.
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    You made a great choice, Feel free to add me:flowerforyou: