so valentine's day??

Options
I just wanted to remind you all that you are lovely people.

And don't let a Hallmark holiday get you down or determine your worth.

:heart: Happy Valentine's Day! :blushing:

Replies

• DrBentonQuest
    Options
    Oh my God...thank you so much. I hit it off with this girl at the bar the other night and she wanted to get drinks again this week.

Looks like I'm 'out of town' for the next two weeks.
  • Carah911
    Carah911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wtf? That's a **** move.
  • tinajean141
    Options
    Oh my God...thank you so much. I hit it off with this girl at the bar the other night and she wanted to get drinks again this week.

If I could, I would insert that gif of Oprah giving you them skeptic eyes. But I'm on my phone.

So I can't.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Wtf? That's a **** move.

He's classy... what are you talking about? o.O
  • tinajean141
    Options
    Wtf? That's a **** move.

He's classy... what are you talking about? o.O

I wish I could bake a cake full of rainbows and smiles an we could all get along and be happy....
  • johnjkkelly
    Options
    is that like pot brownies?
  • MaryJane_JB
    Options

tumblr_inline_mg8hkq6I5G1rdrkhi.gif
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options

*kitten*.
  • tinajean141
    Options

It's a loosely worded mean girls quote. I'll excuse it this one time.

But if that's what you want them to be, then lets go for it.
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options

Brilliant
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to remind you all that you are lovely people.

And don't let a Hallmark holiday get you down or determine your worth.

:heart: Happy Valentine's Day! :blushing:

That's very sweet of you!!!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

Honestly, that's pretty F*****G funny!!! LOL :laugh:
  • johnjkkelly
    Options

It's a loosely worded mean girls quote. I'll excuse it this one time.

But if that's what you want them to be, then lets go for it.
  • johnjkkelly
    Options
    It sounds like a good time to me
  • DrBentonQuest
    Options
    I don't know that I've ever been called a '*kitten*' by someone with so many top boob pictures on a social networking site.

Anyways, considering I meet 90% of the women I sleep with at bars or parties, I'd say there is a fairly established social contract that 'I don't want to see you on or around Valentine's Day, or probably ever after a second hook-up.'

There. Now I'm a *kitten*.
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    This is actually the first Valentine's Day of my life where I am:

1. In a relationship
    2. Able to spend the day with said SO.

For various reasons, I've spent every previous Valentine's Day (read: Singles Awareness Day) of my entire life alone. This year is different and I don't know what to do about it. It's shaping up to be his first really good Valentine's Day, too; he's a bit wary of doing anything special, because the last time he took his girlfriend (different girl, not me, this was back in high school) out for Valentine's Day, he got dumped for his trouble. He knows I'm not going to do that to him, but once bitten, twice shy, and all that.

So, you know, it's not any easier on the other side of the coin. :P
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I've ever been called a '*kitten*' by someone with so many top boob pictures on a social networking site.

Anyways, considering I meet 90% of the women I sleep with at bars or parties, I'd say there is a fairly established social contract that 'I don't want to see you on or around Valentine's Day, or probably ever after a second hook-up.'

\

BA-ZING.gif&size=200x300
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

Took that to a dark place there didn't ya buddy.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options

\

BA-ZING.gif&size=200x300

Shots fired!
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    So I am 27 and this will be my first Valentine's Day alone since I was like 14....I think I am okay with it though. More okay than being the jerk that was boyfriend for the last year. So Yay for Valentine's Day and Redbox!