What Is Your Cheat Food?

Options
124»

Replies

• Iceman420
    Options
    Mine is: Pizza

Same here. I only eat Cheese Pizza now, but that is still a ton of calories.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Cheat food? I don't cheat on myself. I eat what I want when I want. I hate the concept of 'cheating' it implies there is something to feel guilty about. It's food. Life is short. Eat what you want and don't feel bad about it. Sorry for the rant.
  • DjangoAndDeadlifts
    Options
    Chocolate milk pancakes. Refeed day can't come soon enough.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    All sweets they are my weakness,Includes all types cake,pie,candybar,fruitt with whipcream so .But I have been good about fitting them in with my diet.
  • butterpecan1987
    Options
    I don't have a cheat food. I believe in moderation and cooking "unhealthy" meals at home to make them healthier to suit my new lifestyle.
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and gummy bears.... I love those....with everything else I can moderate with no problem, but those two are my perdition....
  • jsantarelli
    jsantarelli Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I try not to "cheat" sometimes I have to just work it in. but I do love peanut butter & honey sandwiches which I don't get enough of.

Your first post and you listed out one of my favorite NOMS!!!

They are quite tasty and hard to resist :)
  • Carebear1st
    Options
    Rice cakes because I was a crisps/potato chips addict so I need some crunch in my life. Another one is roasted soy beans because I love nuts but not the fat.
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    GUMMY anything.
    Gummy bears
    Gummy worms
    Jelly Beans
    Peach Rings
    Spice Drops

damn it...I need to go to the store
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member