is this ok?

Options
is it ok if i eat the same thing for dinner every night? i eat 4 ounce chicken breast with 1/2 cup brown rice and 1 cup of onions and peppers? i LOVE this meal..but i dont know if i should mix it up or not

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I say, if it feels good, do it. But I hope you're getting some variety at your other meals!
  • LiziAB
    LiziAB Posts: 55
    Options
    I usually have the same breakfast. It is ok unless you get really sick of it.
  • LindseyAlyssa
    Options
    As long as you are getting enough nutrients there isn't a problem. Especially if you like it!
  • never124get
    Options
    As long as you aren't getting bored lol personally I like to mix up what I eat (ground turkey, fish, chicken...) but I'm not exactly sure it will effect anything. Most every day for lunch the past two weeks I've been eating soup salad and like 4 crackers and I've still met my nutritional goals.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I say, if it feels good, do it. But I hope you're getting some variety at your other meals!

^^basically this
  • Snackman88
    Snackman88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Do what works best for you
  • Sunka1
    Sunka1 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I agree that it is fine but as long as somewhere in your day you get your leafy green veggies. I repeat meals quite often but I never go a day without some green leafy veggies (kale, spinach, collards or even mixed greens)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    The universe will end if you eat this meal more than 200 days in a row.
  • pselders1
    pselders1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am just a newby here but I would think as long as your keeping your calorie goal and doing plenty of exercise you should be fine. I would just be scared that it would get boring and tempt me to fall back on old comfort food.
  • Shabadu
    Shabadu Posts: 211
    Options
    Eating the exact same thing, at the exact same time every day, is absolute GOLD for your metabolism.
    Of course, normal nutrition rules apply.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Nope that sounds good, you may get bored with it but I think you will see results with that as long as the rest of your meals are balanced. :)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    That sounds ok...pretty balanced and healthy. As long as you're not bored. (I would be, but that's me not you)...I say go for it!
  • pink0lily
    Options
    well thanks yall...ive been eating this meal everyday for a month...not sick of it yet lol
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Yes but man that could get boring!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    that sounds yummy. If your willing to eat it everyday go for it!
  • Tecia1970
    Tecia1970 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    As long as you aren't getting bored with it, go for it!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Eating the exact same thing, at the exact same time every day, is absolute GOLD for your metabolism.

Hmmm, can you explain what you mean?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

Hmmm, can you explain what you mean?

yes, do tell.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I rotate between two different lunches throughout the week. Hell, some days I eat the same thing for lunch and dinner. Just depends on what I'm craving.

Do whatever works for you.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options

thats-gold-jerry_zps0479f50b.png

But seriously, please explain!