What time do you eat breakfast?

Options
13»

Replies

• kristenfaith93
    Options
    9 AM I usually have speical K cereal with 2% milk and a banana :) I LOVEEE the chocolately delight cereal
  • tcollins314
    tcollins314 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As soon a i wake up in the morning or before a hour passes by
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 7am and usually eat between 8:30-9:30. I like to eat cottage cheese/oatmeal pancakes, scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato and cheese, oatmeal or cinnamon raisin English muffin with PB and a banana.
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am up at 6am...eat breakfast at 6:30am...work at 8am.
  • Sunka1
    Sunka1 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    If you really wan to get your metabolism going, you should also have a high protein breakfast. I have 1/4cup dried oats mixed with two to three egg whites. I cook it in a pan with a little coconut butter. Comes out like a pancake shape.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Alarm goes off at 6:00. Make the bed. Pee. Eat breakfast. It ends up usually being at around 6:10. On weekends, I don't set the alarm and sleep in a bit, so breakfast is usually around 7:00 or 8:00. It's ALWAYS a bowl of high-fiber cereal with skim milk. Always.
  • Graham195657
    Options
    I work shifts , so i guess my eating habits in general are messed up somewhat. I do try and eat at normal times where i can.
  • janice775
    janice775 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I drink a protein shake after my workout as I;m driving to work about 630 am.
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Whenever I roll my lazy butt out of bed lol. On a lifting day, I go to the gym at 6am, so I'm up at 5am and I eat something quick (almond milk + fruit or toast with honey; the sugar wakes me up), and then when I get home at around 7am I'll finish off breakfast with eggs w/ or w/o cheese + meat + toast/more fruit. On an off day, I'll usually be up around 7am to 8am and eat a full meal. And finally, on the weekends, sometimes I don't even wake up until 11am! So breakfast turns into lunch. :P
  • Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ugh too early....between 5-6 am and what I eat varies. Today it was oatmeal....yesterday it was an omelette....tomorrow is....not sure yet!
  • liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Mine ranges from 6AM to 10AM, usually. I have oatmeal with 1 tbsp peanut butter, a few dashes of cinnamon, and a cup of mixed fruit (great value bag, no sugar added). Stirred together and ready to nom.
  • BamBam125
    BamBam125 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Sometime between 7 am and 10am. Sometimes I eat at home and sometimes I grab something to go and eat at my desk as a morning "snack" instead.