just started with 100lb to loose???

Options

Replies

• that_Va_chick
    Options
    I STARTED jAN 16 AND HAVE LOST 7LBS..HAVE ALOT MORE TO LOSE (80LBS) ADD ME!!
  • A7xpolo11
    Options
    I have been off this program since the holidays but since i came back i have been droppping lbs like crazy i do zumba almost every day and it really does work u just gotta push yourself and remember that even though healthier lpw cal food doent always tadtr as good the payoff in the end is worth it feel free to add me!
  • kaylaxxbabyxx
    Options
    My name is Kayla and I have been on here off and on for a while but this time I plan to get my *kitten* in shape! I want to kick about 120LBS outta my life. I am 20. I am just starting my life and I don't want to start my career as the fat girl in the office. :) So add me if you would like. Lord knows I need motivation :)

P.S I use Pinterest alllll the time to find new workouts and healthy foods :)
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I have about 80lbs to lose give or take. I'll figure it out once I get to about 175 whether I want to keep losing or just tone up. :)
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I started in January, I weighed around 303 in December. As of today, I weigh 289, down a total of 14lbs (6 since I joined MFL).

My goal is to lose around 120, so I have a ways to go!

Feel free to add me, you can never have too many people to root for you and vice versa!
  • latoyaldorsey
    Options
    Hi Naomi,

My name is LaToya, I am 34 and I too have an ultimate goal of over 100lbs. I am currently 300lbs :sad: even though I carry it well and most don't think I am that heavy the scale don't lie. I have a professional weight analysis done and I do have a lot of muscle mass under all my fat so my first goal is fat burning activity with light strength and heavy flexibility. I don't have an actual number goal of where I want to be...but I do want to be rid of my stomach, trim my legs and arms and perk up my boobs and booty. I wish you much success.
  • LarryLaird
    LarryLaird Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello, Need all the ideas ad suport I can get. 125# to go!! only 24# down!!
  • bakerseve17
    Options
    Hello all, am fairly new almost a month on the site but never looked around, just tracked my meals! I have 136 lbs to lose! I am committed to do this. anyone's free to add me.;)
  • Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    HI I'm new too, I have one little one and I'm trying to lose about 150 pounds. I sent you a buddy request. I'm always looking for motivators!! You will do great! What are your goals and how do you plan to reach them?
  • hg0424
    hg0424 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi Guys! i started on January and i am GOING to lose 100 lbs so count me in! anyone can add me for unlimited support :)
  • gilliang74
    Options
    I just started this week and have 105 lbs. to lose.
    The on-line support is great!
  • RJ459
    RJ459 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would not mind being friends i just started under my brothers wing. But i have over 100 lbs to lose no plan yet just trying to eat right
  • meghan8504
    meghan8504 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I am meghan have lost 7 pounds since rejoining Mfp last week and have more than 100 more to loose.. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • lavents
    Options
    Hi I'm Louise and a mother of 7-year old girl. I have just started my weight-loss 3 weeks ago. I've been carrying this weight for 7 years now. And its about time to do something about it. Since, I have started I already lost 5lbs. And I'm excited and scared everytime it's time for my weigh-in, which is every Friday. I have to loose a total of 71lbs! A fitness pal like this surely helps so far. And just like a normal overweight, I have issues in my confidence if I can hold a diet and exercise program. How I wish I could have a trainer or a private chef!
  • garcia1774
    garcia1774 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I too want to lose a massive amount!!! My daughter's big Quinceanera (Sweet 15) is THIS October!!!
    I want to be SUPER slim and fit, so I can be a sexy MILF at her party!!!! I have been up and down with my weight!!
    But I think I am finally on the right path with eating right and exercising consistently!! PLEASE feel free to add me!!!!!!!!!!:wink::wink: :wink: :wink:
  • Hi,
    I just started on here too. I have about 70 pds to lose. Please add me so we can do this together. I need a lot of motivation too!
  • ShaunDen
    ShaunDen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HI ALL!!!!!:flowerforyou: I THINK WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT IN A WAY!!LOL I HAVE ABOUT 105LBS TOO LOSE AND I JUST STARTED 5 WEEKS AGO AND I'M DOWN 15LBS SO FAR!:bigsmile: IF ANYONE WANTS TOO ADD ME FEEL FREE:laugh: ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY TIPS THATS WORKED FOR THEM FEEL FREE TO SHARE PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!:blushing:
  • Rissma
    Options
    Add me! I'm aiming to lose 80 pounds!!
  • Ginastern1
    Ginastern1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started as well. I need to lose quite near that.....80 lbs. We can cheer each other on....
  • Michelleladder
    Michelleladder Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this also! Tomorrow will be week three of my weight loss journey! I'm needing some friends on here to keep my motivation up! I'm a single mom of an almost 3 year old boy and I've got almost 70 pounds to lose before my initial goal weight. But honestly I'd like to lose another ten or so pounds on top of that. I'm terrible at this and am not really sure how to add...so anyone who is a bit savvier than me could definitely add me!

Here we go! Eye of the Tiger and all that good stuff!

Good luck to everyone!