Addicted to peanut butter!

Options
13»

Replies

• DJStewie
    DJStewie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It was over when I discovered PeterPan's Honey Roast PB, so addicted.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Is it bad if I have peanut butter every day?

Only if it's not Peanut Butter & Co or Justin's Nut Butters
    LOL (I love that stuff!)
  • I tried switching to almond butter...It's not the same!! :(
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    If it is, I'm in trouble.:love:
    This =)
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I've switched to almond butter, the kind you grind yourself in the store, it is SOOO good. I actually like it better than peanut butter I think.
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Okay, there is a huge response regarding the love of peanut butter. I discovered this peanut butter powder that has 85% fewer calories than peanut butter, it is called PB2. I actually use it in my smoothies and it is very tasty. Check it out http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=pb2

This. I love peanut butter but hate the extra fat calories so PB2 is a great alternative at 45 calories and 1.5 grams of fat. And it tastes like peanut butter.
  • honeyandmilk
    honeyandmilk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Okay, there is a huge response regarding the love of peanut butter. I discovered this peanut butter powder that has 85% fewer calories than peanut butter, it is called PB2. I actually use it in my smoothies and it is very tasty. Check it out http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=pb2

This. I love peanut butter but hate the extra fat calories so PB2 is a great alternative at 45 calories and 1.5 grams of fat. And it tastes like peanut butter.

Bleh, PB2 tastes like ****. The only way it's edible is in smoothies, because it adds some protein and peanut butter flavor without making the smoothie too heavy. The fat in peanut butter is perfectly healthy (provided you get quality peanut butter) and in moderate amounts it's totally fine to have as a regular part of your diet.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with peanut butter, NOTHING I tell you! And I will never give it up for PB2-it's just not the same

th-1_zpsb1d15d7f.jpg

edited cause I can't spell
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I don't have the willpower to stop at 1-2 tbs of regular PB, so I stopped buying it. Now I eat PB2 and I get by just fine on that :-)
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Spoonful of PB with honey....My weakness
  • Dawnymaries
    Options
    Nothing wrong with natural peanut butter. I have it nearly every day, too. Just watch out for the hydrogenated oil added into the "regular" kind. Nothing healthy about that.
  • eyano001
    eyano001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Idk, I'm addicted to almond butter! I crave it every day and obviously I eat it 2 or 3 times a week.
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter.....have to have one of these in the house at all times. I unfortunately have a problem with portion control every now and then, but it is worth it!!
  • Pastelll
    Options
    Glad that I'm not the only one addicted to it!!! I've eaten wayyy too much junk food today :( back on track tomorrow!