Lost 27 wow in a Month..

Options
I lost 27 from Jan 4th to Feb 3rd... wow that is amazing at first all I did was the Calorie diet around 2000 Calories then I got a gazelle and I start doing light work outs every day.... what a Boost...

p.s I drink a 2 Litter of water every Day...

If there anybody out there who would like a friend .. Just add me to your Friends list...

Replies

• skinnyiverson
    Options
    Congrats on your success. :drinker:
  • skyline2055
    skyline2055 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread I think I might go buy a gazzell in a couple of weeks now

I used the gazzell a few years back to lose weight and i had lost 45lbs in a month and 2 weeks

I started off with 10-15min. excercises and eventually worked myself up to 45min. I would always finish drenched in sweat!

Unfortunately after years of having it and keeping it outside it started to rust and eventually one of the black wires snapped.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    congratulations. keep up the good work x
  • Mikeplusamy
    Options
    Thanks, The Gazzell I got was Pro Series its little Thick for Heavy Duty Use... It is a Good Start...
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    well done - that's an amazing achievement in a short space of time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!