Little motivation. Help?

Options
I've been working really hard for the past month. Working out everyday and eating right. then suddenly , half way through my workout, i gave up. i had no motivation what so ever. this was yesterday and today. Is it because yesterday and today i ate unhealthy?i even threw up yesterday after my workout which I've never done before. I don't know what to do. I don't want to quit because i have so much on the line, but I'm struggling to get back on my feet. any tips?

Replies

• shannonsumner92
    Options
    Hey I'm just starting out on this sight but I could use some motivation too.. I'm trying to lose 40lbs. Maybe we can help each other?
    Friend me:)
  • jodyw83
    Options
    Maybe you are coming down with something and your body is telling you that! I do feel really crappy myself if I eat crappy. And guys look away... if you are on or about to start your period it has the same effect! I got halfway through a run and just walked it out because I just couldn't do it and that night.. BAM! :) Maybe it's time to take an easy workout for a while and let that build up into harder workouts again. Walks are a great way to do that! I pace my living room while I watch TV. Still a calorie burn no matter how you do it! Don't give up! We all hit rough patches, but it's how you come out on the other end that matters. :)