Hi I am Dorothy

Options
I live in Hamilton Ont and am 60 years old. I have lived in Canada for 17 year before that I lived in England and Scotland I was born in Grimsby England UK. I am very unfit and do not go out at all because of it. What more can I say.

Replies

• dj_phx
    dj_phx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi Dorothy. Your post caught my eye because my name is Dorothy too, and my sister's name is Ann. =)

Good Luck with your goals!
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Get busy living , or get busy dying. All it takes is a choice and one foot in front of the other either way.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    welcome the first step is the hardest, we are a great family on here and I have found this site to be very supportive and just great all the way around, you can add me if you like. I am also Canadian
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Get busy living , or get busy dying. All it takes is a choice and one foot in front of the other either way.

Lol, Love it! so very true though!
  • GodSentMe23
    GodSentMe23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me please.
  • Alexandros69
    Options
    Hi Dorothy and welcome with hard working you can accomplish it :)
  • chris10_hi
    chris10_hi Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Dorthy welcome aboard :) I hope you meet and even exceed your goals on here for not only losing weight but getting healthy! :)
  • welshgirl53
    welshgirl53 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Dorothy - I'm starting back today as well - live in Manchester UK. Lost weight successfully with WW 2 years ago but the last year has seen a return to bad habits and I lost the plot. I eat good food, but portion size and wine are my problems. Have not exercised much either following a few injuries. 60th birthday this year and I'd like to be a svelte 60 rather than a shapeless one!

Feel free to add me as a friend. I've not really got the hang of friends on here yet - will take me a while. Joined the site ages ago but not posted much.

good luck to you
    Jen
  • rblesd
    rblesd Posts: 28
    Options
    Best to you Dorothy, this can be the best of the rest of your life, I'm a bit older by +3 yrs, I've found the community and tracking very helpful... Remind yourself You have wisdom on your side.
    God bless,
    Fiend me if you like