looking for friends doing 1200 calorie

Options

Replies

• AnotherAngela
    AnotherAngela Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've just started at 1200 a day but I go up to 1700 at weekends because I don't want it to impact on my family time. Well, that and the fact i'm weak willed and my hubby seems to spend the whole weekend cooking high calorie meals. With young children I feel I have a responsibility to demonstrate healthy eating in front of them and not seem to obsess or fixate on weight or "diet" so I don't talk about it at home. Anyone who would like to add me as a friend for mutual support and meal ideas please do!

Oh and I'm English, I get the sense that a lot of people on mfp are American so if I seem like I'm keeping funny hours it's just time zones!
  • Blobby02
    Options
    Mine is set to 1200 a day, if you like you can add me I have my food journal open to friends.
    Stay strong x
  • stazja06
    Options
    I just signed up but I'm doing 1200 calories a day...
  • Kimmy715
    Kimmy715 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing 1200. I've lost 11 pounds since Jan. 1. I blew it last night though. Cake and potato chips for dinner.. I need to start adding some exercise but I'm dealing with plater F. right now...so that will have to wait a bit. Would love to have more friends to support each other (and remind me to keep the potato chips out of the house.) ~Kim
  • I'm doing 1250 calories, and trying to work my way from 210lbs to 145 by late August (for student teaching). Feel free to add me. (:
  • angie2673
    Options
    I'm also doing 1200. I've lost 11 pounds since Jan. 1. I blew it last night though. Cake and potato chips for dinner.. I need to start adding some exercise but I'm dealing with plater F. right now...so that will have to wait a bit. Would love to have more friends to support each other (and remind me to keep the potato chips out of the house.) ~Kim

Amazing! How have you lost 11 pounds in a month? I started on Jan 14 and I have just lost 2 pounds :( I feel a little bit dissapointed. I started exercising today to help me loose weight.
  • AdriannaSky
    Options
    would love to help, mine is set to 1200 and I usually always stay under :)
  • jess_m26
    Options
    I'm doing a 1200 daily diet. I've already lost 10 pounds since the beginning of the year. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I usually don't mention it on here, due to the amount of people you get telling you off (even when your doctor has recommended it) for being on 1200, but I am too, so feel free to add :)

My diary is private because I eat at strange times thanks to my job, but feel free to ask away and I can tell you about it :)

Edit: I joined a year ago, but I lost then gained it back, reset all my tickers just before Christmas :smile:
  • angie2673
    Options
    I am looking for the same goal. I am doing a 1200 daily calorie and I just started to do exercises this morning. Feel free to add me.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
  • angie2673
    Options
    I'm doing 1250 calories, and trying to work my way from 210lbs to 145 by late August (for student teaching). Feel free to add me. (:

I am looking for the same goal. I am doing a 1200 daily calorie and I just started to do exercises this morning. Feel free to add me:happy:
  • godiva03
    godiva03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also on 1200 calories a day and this is my first week so I have no friends and no ideas. I go to the gym 4 times a week and try not to eat any meal that's more than 400 calories. I drink A LOT of cappuccino (about 4 cups a day, instant) so to offset that I take in less calories with food and I ignore the additonal calories workouts give me just in case I slip. My choices right now are all in the fozen food section at the market so any other ideas would be greatly appreciated....please add me.
  • EllenC7
    EllenC7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    1200 a day too, on a 35-40-25% split for carbs, protein and fat. I have a very long road ahead!
  • samara91
    Options
    I've just started doing 12000 calories again, I am a certified pilates mat and Xtend Barre instructor. Feel free to add me :)
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    1200 calories is where I personally lose weight and I eat back my exercise calories. Feel free to add me my food log is public to friends.
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    That would be me! I am always looking for new friends :) I also write a blog with tips, workouts, recipes etc :)
    http://feelgreatmotivate.wordpress.com/
  • rebeccadavis88
    Options
    Hey there,

I'm a 1200'er and my diary is public so you are welcome to add me too :flowerforyou:

Becky x
  • BecauseicanHan22
    Options
    1200 calories and i do 30 day shred :D Feel.free to add x
  • Loved1s
    Loved1s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm set at 1k... When I go over by a couple hundred I'm still at 1200! My diary is open... Feel free to add me!