What else have u tried?

Options
Just wondered what other weight lose/apps/ websites u have tried? I pretty much did them all! Lol! From LA weight lose, to adkins, to weight watchers. I have went from 155 to 127 using the fitness pal app and i love everything about it. I have tried other ones but this is the easiest with the most support.

Replies

• Circapaleo
    Options
    Sadly, I tried the infamous Kimkins diet. Lost a ton of weight, but had no clue how to keep it off so I gained it back. Now I'm having success with the old-fashioned healthy way. :)
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    Don't judge me... I tried the baby food diet.

Didn't last two days.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I just did eating less. I had no idea how much less as I wasn't tracking. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Then I discovered tracking. And now it just works.
  • FitnessGal1983
    Options
    I've tried Stillmans, Atkins, Kimkins and Weight Watchers. Each had their good points and not so good. Stillmans was fastest, but I couldn't find enough "legal" recipes to keep it interesting. Atkins always had me with too many calories and now with the "net carb" thing I actually gained (!) Kimkins worked the best because I really have a problem limiting carbs so by sticking to low fat protein and veggies I did OK. Weight Watchers was just too slow for me and the tracking points was like a part time job! Now I guess I do mostly Kimkins but have a couple carb treats on weekends. It slows me down because it takes me out of ketosis, but I need something I can live with.