Anyone with 12 lbs left to lose? Let's support each other!

Options
I'm currently at 131-132 lbs and want to lose about 11-12 lbs more. Anyone else here with that amount left? Thought we could support and motivate one another! :-)

Replies

• kayx199189
    kayx199189 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I also only have 12lbs to lose, though these probably going to be hardest pounds to lose
  • jsan5933
    Options
    yup thats me. you can add me if you want. i'm eating at 1600-1700 cals daily
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Unsure as to the pounds but 12lbs is about 6 odd kgs which is my aim as well. Have lost 16kgs since my start in August 2011 (quick results wanted not) and left with 5-10kgs depending .... but yeah, as per kayx, going to be the hardest few to shed .... I'm in! Lets burn the remaining stubborn fat!
  • Loved1s
    Loved1s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Down to 137 and 12 more to lose! ( guessing I'll try for more when I hit goal... But I'll be on proud mofo if I get these 12 off!!!)
  • Loved1s
    Loved1s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    *one
  • masongirl79
    masongirl79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    same here and im struggling with them. funny how ive lost 134lbs and yet the last 12 is the hardest
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Me, roughly 12 lbs left
  • natm91
    natm91 Posts: 39
    Options
    I have 12lbs to loose roughly but its the hardest yet!!! add away always good for more friends/ support
  • cyrstephaniec
    cyrstephaniec Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've lost 98 pounds so far! I really want to hit that 100 pound mark by next week (that's a year since I started, but I'm proud of how far I've come!). I still want to lose about 10 or 11 more once I hit that 100 pound mark. So that's about 12-13 total to go! This is the hardest part, I'm so close but it's coming off so slow!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Currently at 142.5; looking to lose that last 10-12lbs.

Sue :smile: xxx
  • ChrissieP80
    ChrissieP80 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Me! I have almost reached my first goal (1 lb to go) but my next goal is another 11 lbs. Although I might be here forever as I don't really care so much about the weight now, more about the body composition. The weight just flew off at first but now it's slow going. Feel free to add!
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    Yes I've got about another stone to go, and I think this is the going to be the hardest part to shift! I've realised that whilst I want the scales to read a certain number, I'd rather weight a bit more and lose the inches than the other way around. I've got all these lovely summer clothes that I'm itching to wear again this year so that's keeping me motivated!

My problem is going out! It's so cheap here where I live to go out, so me and my friends tend to do that more often than we should - and the calories in alcohol and late night snacking adds up! So I'm trying to rectify this habit somewhat or at least pick healthier options!

Add me if you like, it's always nice to have new friends here! Good luck with your goals!
  • nabelaca
    Options
    I have about 15 to go and really need the motivation and competition to get them off!
  • AhlaWahda
    AhlaWahda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Good to know I'm not alone in this. You're all doing great. :-)
    But almost everyone is saying the last 12 lbs are the hardest to lose. Doesn't sound too good. :)
    I really want to get rid of them by summer though and as someone here pointed out your body composition and
    measurements are more important than the actual weight. But it's still a guide-line. :-)
  • Winks0118
    Options
    I've got 12 lbs to go as well. If anybody would like to add me, I can use the support as well.
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    That last 15 in a pain in the *kitten*! I'm working on it myself!
  • flynnegan
    flynnegan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me!! I'm between 12-14 pounds left!! Who knows after that but 9stone would be a nice weight for me i think :)

Feel free to add me anyway , and anyone else too :)