Looking for more support!

Options
Kwilliams75
Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
I have been on the website for awhile and just looking for new people to add to my support!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• emilymorene
    emilymorene Posts: 56
    Options
    I would love to support you!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    feel free to send a freind request.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I would like more support myself, I've been on the site since last fall and have only made a few "friends". Feel free to add me!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Always looking to provide support as well as be supported. Feel free to add me!
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    You can add me. I recently (re)started MFP and could use more support myself, the more the better!
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    The more the merrier! I always have room for new friends! Add me add me add me!
  • vanessaxlynne
    Options
    I just did a topic introducing myself and I also could use the extra support...feel free to add me too.

We could be the flames under each others butts hahahahaha :)
  • blondskyeyes
    blondskyeyes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!:happy:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm available you can add me also
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I, too, will take all the support I can get!! Sending you a friend request right now!! For those reading this reply, feel free to friend me!!
  • CurvyQueen
    CurvyQueen Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new to the site also. I need all the support I can get. :)
  • skylersnanna
    Options
    Hi there Im also new here, I rejoined today as I love this site, lost internet for awhile and now back up and running so anyone out there willing to help me please do you know what they say "safety in numbers"
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    I have no friends on this site. I would also love the support. You can add me as a friend.:drinker: