just started with 100lb to loose???

Options

Replies

• psychomeep
    Options
    I'm not new but It's been slow going so I should really put it in high gear. I started at 230 and my goal is 130. I'm at 213 or so after months and months of slip ups and lack of self control. Feel free to add me. I love getting new friends that give advice, encouragement, and the occasional slap on the wrist, I keep my diary open so I'll be fun to spy on, too!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am in the same boat as you, I have around 180 to lose but I'm always looking for new and supportive friends. I've been a member for awhile but just got out into the community in January and the support I have found is overwhelming. Good luck on your journey!!
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Please add me! We are all sharing the same goals. "The 100+ Club"
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I have been at this for 13 months now (this time as before I only lost 20 pounds and gained it back). I have lost 74 pounds so far and have another 90 or so to go. MFP is awesome and so is the support from other members. Feel free to add me :)
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I started out with 100lb to lose (well, 98!) at the start of this year, feel free to add, I need some more friends who aren't just trying to lose 10lb, makes me feel like I've got ages to go!
  • suesnowflake
    Options
    I just started yesterday and I have 158lbs to lose. so I am in the same boat as you. Looking for support and motivation!
    Susan
  • metallicaspirit81
    metallicaspirit81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I also have a lot of weight to lose. Right now I'd like to lose around 70, that should bring me down to 200 lbs and I will see from that point how much more I need to lose. I am 31 and I have a younger daughter who is my inspiration for trying to get healthy also. Feel free to add me as a friend, and that goes to anyone looking for support. :)
  • susantullock
    susantullock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I've been at this a while now, especially with smoking, quitting, gaining wait because i quit, yada yada...

But i've qiuit for good Jan 1st of this year and am down 9 pounds. Still have 191 to go though. Seems like such a big number! So i hear ya about needing the support, it is so healthy and we all could use some now and again.

I'd be glad to friend ya and anyone else needing to loose a lot of weight, please friend request me, I could use a little bit of that ol support myself :)

P.S. I've been on here a couple of years but i feel like with recent health issues, and now that i've quit smoking, it's time to really haul A** as they say! LOL

-Susan
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    When I started, I wanted to lose around 104, I'm down 12 now after a month. Feel free to add me anyone with similar goals just leave a little note to let me know.
  • MJH2
    MJH2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have 80lbs to go after loosing 171lbs a few years back but because of medical reasons gained some back. I've been on here for three weeks and have lost 9lbs so far.

Have a great day and much success everyone. Feel free to add me.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi, i had over 100 pounds to lose now about 50 left. i have sent you a friend request!
  • smouff
    Options
    Hi there! I will add you, I have about 100 pounds left to lose, I have been doing this for a couple of months now. I sent you a request and anyone else that is looking for support or motivation please feel free to add me!!! :)
  • audra0831
    Options
    Hi! I'm Audra, I have around 140 lbs to lose, I just added you! :happy:
  • rosemariet1956
    Options
    Hi Naomi

Ive got at least 60pounds to go so we could do a bit of the road together, also I always wanted to know how much is a stone ? I watch a lot of UK broadcasting and that word is used a lot

Good luck my dear
    Rosie
  • hmcunningham79
    hmcunningham79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 120 pounds more to lose. I have already lost 31. Feel free to add me if you would like!!
  • MsKim1970
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too! :)
  • raynedropmom
    Options
    Hi!! I am currently 276lbs aiming to lose 100lbs also!!..feel free to add me!! I need all the support I can get!!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Good luck! When you LOSE 100 pounds you will feel healthier and your pants will be wonderfully LOOSE.
  • cam1300
    cam1300 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great to see you!
    I have 83 pounds to lose. Started at over 17 stone but have lost 18 pounds since January. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am a female 29-year old from the UK. I am looking to start a family which is my main motivation.
  • cchavez325
    Options
    I just started to. I really love this site, started tracking food today and tomorrow I will update my weight!