do you have a serial killer mentality

Options

Replies

• BellaLunaFleur
    BellaLunaFleur Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well the answer is obvious. However i wonder what kind of person thinks about meeting someone when their parent just died?
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    The good looking man IS the serial killer!!! So, I say start a I-Love-Killers fan club, make t-shirts, take donations.... he'll show up.
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I believe I read this in an alex cross novel and I asked a bunch of people as well. lol I thought it was brilliant.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    No, I'm just mad because my answer was for her to kill her father. I figured that if the man knew the mother, he's more likely to be in contact with that generation and know the father as well. And so killing the father would maximize the odds of seeing his return. I completely overlooked the sister and failed the test and so am not a potential serial killer. I also made an unwarranted assumption that she hasn't already killed her father. Silly I know. So anyway I had to discredit the whole thing so I could feel better about myself.

*sad face*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIA3hOmgKrL182D06c1YVL6ScyVnQ2LVnl-yzbnhqfv2wgwcCX6w

Matt-Smith-gif-demolitionvenom-22274258-500-270.gif
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't because I would just blow it off and go home and smoke a bowl.
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I thought I did a fairly good job of covering my tracks at the funeral, but the fact that this question is being asked is just further proof that you'll all have to die. Loose ends and all that, no hard feelings, I hope...
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    One night stand.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    ETA: I don't want a strike, forget it
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    While standing there in your little black dress and heels ... Take tiny thong panties off at funeral in front of everyone and use them to dry your tears.

tumblr_mb8mvmEoz61r4wg4yo1_400_zps377fe6f9.gif
  • imfivebyfive
    Options
    Maybe another way would be to leak a fake story about some lethal bio-toxin or disease that people attending the funeral may have contracted and list an address for treatment. Then stake out the treatment center.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I was going to say check the sign in/condolences book to look for names I didn't recognize but you freaks are nuckin futs! :drinker:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    dede0f3185d12c2c02779f22a46622cb.jpg
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Watch a few episodes of Dexter and take notes?
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    2 of the voices say to kill the sister and see if he comes back.
    1 voice says to run an ad in the personal sections.
    3 voices say to fake her own death and jump out of the coffin when he shows
    1 voice said there are no frogs in the oven because there are no bones in ice cream. (We typically don't listen to that voice...)

+10
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    1 voice said there are no frogs in the oven because there are no bones in ice cream. (We typically don't listen to that voice...)
    ^^Just made my day a little better

Also, why are most people assuming the sibling is a sister?
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    NO

the serial killer answer is to know already what NOT to say, and write the answer that a non-serial killer would write, pass the FBI exam, and then abuse their power as an FBI agent to get away with murder. literally. repeatedly.

That's what I'd do.... Just sayin'
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options

Rotfl :laugh: :laugh:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    kill the sister, he'll show up at that funeral as well, this time, don't let him get away. trap him in the dungeon and wait on stockholm syndrome. eventually that will kick in and he will love you. FOREVER. *crazy eyes*

Maab, I :heart: you so hard!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I 'almost' do, however mine was proven via a battery of psychological tests about a decade ago. The only difference between myself, and say, someone like Ted Bundy, is that my 'self-control' levels are marginally higher than my 'anger' levels. It was pretty funny to me hearing the psych say "I haven't seen anger levels this high, except in the cases of mass murderers and serial killers. At the same time, I haven't seen self-control levels this high in anyone, ever." He appears to be right so far, as I regularly find myself resisting the urge to strangle at least every third person I come across.

Oh...wait...this was about some goofy snopes stuff again...dammit.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    "serial killer mentality" implies i want to kill them.

i just like to keep them around. not my fault i forget to feed my pets from time to time.