5'7" from 303 to 197 with pictures!

Options

Replies

• jillfuzz
    jillfuzz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are a real inspiration! Congrats!!!!! It's these kinds of stories that encourage me and help me through the days I'm not sure I can hang in there!
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • MICHAELCPRATHER
    Options
    Yes ma'am! That is a great attribute to who you are, have been, and are becoming! Positive thought put into action will net real results! Congrats!!!
  • bdazzle55
    Options
    That is so amazing!!! I'm speechless. Good for you, you should be extremely proud of yourself! Very inspirational :)
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    First, way to go on this beautiful and inspiring transformation!!! Second, I LOVE your True Blood costume!!!!! LOVE, LOVE!!!
  • Abi_bug04
    Options
    You were pretty before, but you are absolutely gorgeous now (because you look so much happier!)! Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment! :)
  • jamedc1976
    Options
    Wow amazing!! Great job!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    "Soooooooooookie" in my best Bill voice! LOL!

You look awesome!!! Very inspiring!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    ahaha i love your sookie costume!
  • OlenAmazing
    Options
    Started using MFP yesterday......Just the HOPE & Inspiration I needed! THANK YOU!!
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great results so proud of you mama!!
  • NChiz
    NChiz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Inspiring....
  • TozzatheHatcher
    TozzatheHatcher Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh you look wonderful and so so happy! Wonderful. Congratulations lass.
  • cmack01
    cmack01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, keep up the good work !!!
  • Katy_G2013
    Katy_G2013 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations and keep up the hard work. I am netting about 1500 calories myself and find it is working beautifully thus far. It's nice to see the correlation of what continued hard work will get me! Thank you for sharing!
  • beckettt75
    beckettt75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration!!!!
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation -- thank you for sharing your inspirational journey with us. Each of these stories gives me another ounce of courage and drive to keep going -- hard to be patient when you are just at the beginning, like I am -- but the end result is so worth the wait, as you prove!
  • herlittlegreendress
    Options
    Fantastic work! Thank you for sharing!
  • pink_ribbon_1
    pink_ribbon_1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Soooo inspiring! Thank you for sharing and congratulations!
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job and journey you have shared with us ! Congrats on your current and wish you continued success and happiness !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!