Replies

• eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!! Such an accomplishment!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow you look simply amazing!!! Congratulations on your transformation. God bless!!!
  • jonathon50
    Options
    Very inspiring. What an accomplishment!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job! What an inspiration you are!
  • christywolfe
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Just more proof that hard work and determination do pay off. Keep up the good work.
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I started this journey in March 2012, and I'm almost a year in. I am so happy about losing weight. So far I have lost 106 pounds in 11 months. I have done this by netting around 1500 calories, this has been for most of the last year. I work out about 6 times per week, doing a mix of cardio and strength training. I admit i could do more lifting. I also try to eat more protein than carbs.
    I have always been overweight, and obese. I know if I hadn't started doing this I would have kept getting bigger and bigger. Last night, I was looking through facebook pictures and came across one from Halloween 2011, when I dressed as Sookie Stackhouse. My jaw dropped when I saw it. I never thought I was THAT FAT. After looking at it, my husband even said he didn't realize I was that big. I guess that's because he loves me for who I am :) My daughter, age 4, looked at it and said "Mommy you were so big!" I am embarrassed I let myself go like that. I should have known I am worth it. I won't share those on facebook, even though those pictures are still on there, I'm not going to do a comparison on there like this. I'm just too ashamed.

I have gone from a size 3X in shirts to XL, and 12 panties to 9 panties, size 26 pants to size 16/18 pants. I still have lots of flab I'm trying to get rid of, and I don't like the sagginess in my stomach and arms. I hope that with the last 50 pounds I want to lose that will go away.

Anyway, I want to share these with all of you for motivation. I want you to know that if I CAN DO THIS anyone can do this. My drug was Mountain Dew and Doritos. Now my drug is exercise. I am loving life more than I ever have, except maybe during my teen years :)

This is the picture from October 2011. I was around 300 then. I topped at 303 in March 2012.

046_zps9754b47d.jpg

This photo was taken last night after my workout. I weighed in this morning at 197.

be5e3787-0da5-440d-a645-4fc1b919bde8_zps897bdb1a.jpg

This is a face comparison.
    I think this one is from May 2011 or so.

389121_2215390230033_1405918617_32021939_1151461265_n_zps245add78.jpg

This photo is just a few months ago.

lessfat_zpsc42f3f5f.jpg

Now here is to hoping I got the sizes right!

You look great! You are an inspiration. I was a size 26 as well. I started July 2012 and hope to be where you are now by July 2013. Wish me luck!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing transformation. you have really worked hard and it has really paid off for you. And you look fantastic. way to go. such committment. good luck on your last 50 lbs. you will do it because you are just a rockin' girl.
  • cjmcmillan
    cjmcmillan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Congratulations!
  • keepsakesbyconny
    keepsakesbyconny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself.... such motivation and GREAT JOB!! Hope to have the same results after my first year.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,031 Member
    Options
    You represent the best of what this site is. Congratulations, for "getting it". We are all so proud of you!!
  • LouPsych
    LouPsych Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are and will remain my inspiration and hero. I am honored to have you as my friend. Your smile says it all! Amazing, absolutely amazing.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You're inspiring, keep it up.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!

I actually just posted the same kinda status...I just couldnt believe I had let myself go like that either.

WE ARE STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL and we SOOOOOOO deserve to look it as well as feel it!! :-)

AWESOME Darlin! Just AWESOME!!!!
  • lessele
    lessele Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Go on with yer bad self! You are an inspiration! The best of the best. Thanks for showing us that hard work and committment do bring awesome results!

Lessele :flowerforyou:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • Gusman14
    Options
    Been doing this for a month and it is so great to see success stories like yours. Keep up the great work.
  • Sharmanlyne
    Sharmanlyne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation - you look sooooo good!!!:happy:
  • devan44
    devan44 Posts: 130
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congratulations on your success! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Laura013009
    Laura013009 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have just started this journey, and I just wanted to Thank you for posting this, you are truly an inspiration for me ! Congratulations on your success you look amazing!
  • joanneyuhas
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!