5'7" from 303 to 197 with pictures!

Options

Replies

• 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!! I started in April and you have done so much better than me! I'm still around 50lbs but I will get there. You give me hope!! WTG!!
  • cynbreau
    cynbreau Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! You should be super proud of yourself!! WOW!!
  • Jscanland
    Jscanland Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you are awesome, we now weight almost the same! i'm 5'8 1/2 and at around 196. wanna be friends and kick it together?
  • 1964Lynn
    Options
    That is great! Well done job.
  • Renogirl07
    Options
    You are amazing....and your hard work has paid off. Truly inspiring! I understand the feeling of being ashamed...it hurts....but look at you letting all of that hurt go!! You should be proud of yourself for every pound you have lost. Thank you for sharing.
  • tinaslim
    tinaslim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    We can see the pics! You look fantastic and this is why I love this site! It's really inspiring to see those before/after pictures....you have no idea just how much! Much more than that...you look happy!!! :) You go girl....
  • Murcianica
    Murcianica Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow I have happy tears!! Amazing job!!
  • auntiecyndy
    auntiecyndy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your success has me teary eyed. I know how hard this is. I've been scrolling through the other posts and am amazed at how different (and younger) people look after losing weight, but for some reason your pictures hit home with me. I hope that in 1 year I too will be posting the before and after shots. Congratulations. Great job.
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    Great work! Beautiful smile!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    One word: AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job ! I love True Blood too :)
  • Ronnie2002
    Ronnie2002 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! You look amazing, ten years younger. Congrats!
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have been on a couple of weeks now and these success stories are such an inspiration....I hope one day to post mine...keep up the good work..you look great!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Bravo, M' Lady!
  • kristiontheinside
    kristiontheinside Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, everyone! Thank you so much. By the time I finished reading all these comments I was teary eyed. Words can't express what this site and my friends on here mean to me. And reading that I am an inspiration....I NEVER in a million years thought I would be an inspiration to others trying to lose weight. I never thought I could do it. Then I did.
    THANK YOU!!!
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job :) You look great!
  • runningfataway
    Options
    Remarkable!
  • reamolina
    reamolina Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great job; you look wonderful and so healthy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!