Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

An almost embarrassing NSV

2»

Replies

• Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Haha, love it!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    I am having the same problem and LOVING it! I couldn't use my belt when I started, it didn't go around me.

I do want to recommend the braided leather belts, where there are no holes. VERY adjustable!
  • OK, I am a noobie. What is a NSV?

Disregard. I looked it up. Non Scale Victory...

And congrats on the NSV...
  • That's awesome. I've been having similar trouble with jeans that I've had forever. I've moved in three belt buckle holes (i'd totally lose my pants without my belt).
  • When that happens I just tuck in my shirt and sweater and look like a dope, but a dope with their pants on!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Congrats! I can not relate to that. Even when I'm thin my booty is too big for any pants to fall past. :ohwell:
  • auntiecyndy
    auntiecyndy Posts: 17 Member
    wonderful and funny at the same time. congrats!
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    OK, I am a noobie. What is a NSV?

Disregard. I looked it up. Non Scale Victory...

And congrats on the NSV...

WHEWWW!!! Thanks for that clarification!! I was wondering as well!!!

Awesome story!! Can't wait to post my first NSV!!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    That cracked me up. I totally pictured someone running down the street doing the jump-waddle-pull-the-pants-up-shake-the-legs as you held onto the waistband of your pants.

Good for you!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Oh, that's so funny..and so wonderful for you! I think you need a new pair of jeans!
  • pretty4Jesus
    pretty4Jesus Posts: 52 Member
    lol... awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :D WTG!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Thank you everyone. Found a belt only to find I'm on the last hole. Will have to get a braided leather one as suggested.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!