Hello! I'm pretty new and want to make the best of MFP???

Options
Hello! I would love to have some workout buddies to communicate with to keep me motivated. I have a beautiful family which includes a three month old baby. I was heavier than I wanted to be before I had her and now I just feel weak. I'm currently doing zumba 2 to 3 times a week but I just started back to work and I'm afraid I will get lazy......too worn out to keep motivated! Any takers????

Replies

• cuddlescreampuff
    cuddlescreampuff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your new baby! I am a grandma with 6 granchildren (ages 7 years-7 weeks). My motto is "I may be a grandma, but I don't have to look like one". I started MFP in 2011 and lost 23 pounds. I went off for a few months :noway: and gained 8 back...ugh :sad: . I started again in January, and have already lost 2 pounds. I'm back on track :happy: ! I would love to be friends, and help encourage you along the way! Feel free to add me...I'm always looking for new friends! :happy:
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love Zumba. So fun!
  • Thisisnotadiet
    Thisisnotadiet Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love zumba too. And I exercise pretty frequently. Add me if you want.
  • Swooldridg
    Options
    Congrats on your little one! I'm a 1st time mom too... my baby girl is 13 months already... goes by SO fast! I too was heavier than I wanted to be when I got pregnant.... but now I would kill just to be that weight again! I haven't ever tried Zumba... maybe I will! Any good DVD suggestions? I love to dance... and that's primarily what Zumba is right?

Feel free to add me! I don't have many friends on here and could use some encouragement too! :)
  • naayden
    Options
    The times my little one allowed me to do it Jillian Michaels body revolution its a 30 min workout. Let me tell you your going feel it after the first work out.