Has anyone tried Raspberry Ketones?

Options

Replies

• lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    dr oz says they work wonders if taken rectally.

Wait, I thought that was vaginally? Maybe *that's* why they never worked. Hmph.

give off a nice raspberry scent.

Ha Ha. That made my day
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Raspberry Ketones?

tumblr_inline_mhrfq9GdCE1qz4rgp.gif
  • FairlyIdeal
    Options
    I found them ineffective, they did make my burps taste like raspberries though.
  • graceworks
    Options
    No. But, in a side note . . . . I just recently learned how artificially flavored raspberry products are made. Will never touch anything flavored with raspberries. Too embarrassed to list it, but I suggest you goggle it. Yuck!!!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I love them, I take them everyday. I just consider them an appetite suppressor with a little energy boost. I haven't lost a drastic amount of weight. When I forget to take them, I feel like I'm starving and end up eating like every 2 hours, where as with the raspberry ketones I'm able to go about 4-8 hours with even feeling hungry. Plus I get a little energy boost but no jitters attached.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    If I were going to ask for advice I would do it before I spent my money, but if you already purchased then either give it a whirl or try to get your money back.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I've heard that Alli works really well.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    All stupid jokes aside... They are a good dietary supplement but are not a magic pill. My wife took them for a month straight and didn't notice a significant difference.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    No, but good luck with that.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Waste of money...

as for Dr OZ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0adevo3ObUh9hUdC-107AzsIZ1bXluCSG2T7T_pgufwizO6rf

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCEX0fKVqL8Bz3V5MWhkTuFgwDEP3uQzZS3KjbAzS9XJZ9sxA9IIII3VpA

mfln4428l.jpg
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I love them, I take them everyday. I just consider them an appetite suppressor with a little energy boost. I haven't lost a drastic amount of weight. When I forget to take them, I feel like I'm starving and end up eating like every 2 hours, where as with the raspberry ketones I'm able to go about 4-8 hours with even feeling hungry. Plus I get a little energy boost but no jitters attached.

Amazingly enough, I manage to do this just fine by eating a decent amount of calories, and the right ratio of fats and proteins. Imagine that?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    No. But, in a side note . . . . I just recently learned how artificially flavored raspberry products are made. Will never touch anything flavored with raspberries. Too embarrassed to list it, but I suggest you goggle it. Yuck!!!

Beaver *kitten*.

I ain't scaaared.
  • SaraLily85
    SaraLily85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've just purchased raspberry ketones and wondered if anyone had tried it? Does it work?

My friend took these for a week, had major anxiety and ended up in the hospital with 2 seizures. I would not take them for the life of me!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options

So your planning on taking them for the rest of your life then?
  • shon1212
    Options
    They work great if you take enough, 1000 mg per day
    And eat healthy and work out! Nothing is a magic pill but they do help to burn fat when used right. I would take green coffee bean 800 mg per day with them. And nothing happens in a week or two, gotta give it time just like the gym and diet!
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit I was stupid enough to buy these. Damn you, Team Buy! At least I got a killer discount, so I wasted only about a third of the money I normally would have. I agree with one of the previous posters. They made my burps taste like raspberries, and that was pleasant. Otherwise, totally useless.
  • cinbea
    cinbea Posts: 19
    Options

ty sorry my curiosity got the best of me let just say raspberry used to be a favorite flavour now I'll just stick to the real ones.
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit I was stupid enough to buy these. Damn you, Team Buy! At least I got a killer discount, so I wasted only about a third of the money I normally would have. I agree with one of the previous posters. They made my burps taste like raspberries, and that was pleasant. Otherwise, totally useless.
    Well last night I had a stirfry with garlic, damn if I had known earlier i would have taken raspberry ketones with it, and my burps would have been raspberry garlic scented burps instead.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I found them ineffective, they did make my burps taste like raspberries though.

this!!