February 2013 goals

Options

Replies

• exquisitecadavre
    Options
    My February goal is to have a loss each week. Also, to exercise at least three times a week. Sometimes I have not been all that great at getting to those three times.
  • Iceman420
    Options
    My goal for February is to lose another 20 pounds, which would get me down to 385.
  • cnewlin86
    Options
    i'm currenly at 6lbs lost and i'd love to be at 10lbs by the time Feb is over....another goal I had in mind is for someone to notice I'm losing weight...but it may take more than 10lbs for them to notice...sooooo maybe that will be my march goal? lol...
  • CandyKisses_84
    CandyKisses_84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to incorporate more veggies in my diet and stay consistent with my consumption of water. I have noticed the scale move more when I keep these two items in check. I also would like to lose another 8 pounds this month!!!
  • Silentsleeper
    Options
    I'm Taking part in Feb Fast so No Alcohol for me!!!! however it has meant that I am drinking lots more water :)
  • Colossus882
    Colossus882 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stick to the program I have started and not lose focus. Have been getting up at 5:30 and walking 7-10km every day and logging all my food. Hoping to make it a habitual process for an ongoing routine.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My goal is to up my calories by 100 and to continue losing weight/lower my body fat. I'd love to end the month a jean size smaller too :)
  • MallorieGreiner
    MallorieGreiner Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It'd love to lose another inch off my belly...do some more strength training too. But mostly stick to what I'm doing because it's working.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Finish 30DS, 100 pushups a day (I've only gotten to 70), 45-50 miles walk/run.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    lose a few more pounds :)
  • Leigh012976
    Options
    Excellent goals!!! I have gotten up each day this month and made my breakfast and actually sat down at the dining room table and ate breakfast with my daughter!! It was so nice to just take those 10 minutes to eat and talk to her. My son was in the other room watching his Blues Clues, so it was nice that it was just her and I for those 10 minutes.
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Get going to the gym and hit 10kg loss!
  • Lauran845
    Lauran845 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I set a goal for myself at the begining of the new year, to walk 25 miles a month and bike 25 miles per week. I accomplished that for January, I am on my way for February and will look at upping both those numbers for March. I am already at 9.11 walked miles since 2/1. Small attainable goals are the way to success.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    To drop 4 lbs and finally get to 160, and to get half way through 30DS (and stick with it!). I'm planning on starting it on the 15th. :smile:
    I have a habit of getting through half of a workout and then turning it off and letting it collect dust for 5 months. :ohwell:
    It's time to break that habit and get serious.
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I just started Jamie Eason's livefit weight training program yesterday and my goal is to stick with it!
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I want to keep on track with exercise every single morning 30-45 min of cardio...and hopefully lose 3 more lb for a total of 10! At which point I want to reward myself with a new tattoo!
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    when i joined in January my first goal was to lose half a stone for my brothers 21st birthday(15th of February) and i have managed to do so with a week to go :) my next goal is to lose a stone and half by may 10th :) and just to generally make sure i stay on target :)
  • Leigh012976
    Options
    When you reach your goals, do you reward yourself? If so, how? I have a reward in mind when I hit my goal weight (which is the big goal I set for myself), but for the small, monthly goals I set, should I reward myself? Do you?
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    When you reach your goals, do you reward yourself? If so, how? I have a reward in mind when I hit my goal weight (which is the big goal I set for myself), but for the small, monthly goals I set, should I reward myself? Do you?

well my goal was based around my brothers birthday so i could look nice in my new dress and we are going for a meal so am just rewarding myself with having what i want instead of the more healthy option, the day after the meal am gonna work my *kitten* off though lol :)
  • Leigh012976
    Options
    well my goal was based around my brothers birthday so i could look nice in my new dress and we are going for a meal so am just rewarding myself with having what i want instead of the more healthy option, the day after the meal am gonna work my *kitten* off though lol :)

I have done that myself. Today is kind of a reward day for me. I got into my jeans and boots today and I am going out to lunch today.