A challenge everyday but I'm proud how far i've come

Options
workinprogress_zps116e94db.jpg

I started my journey at the beginning of August which is about 5 weeks after I had my baby. I joined MFP in Mid November

I was overweight already when I was pregnant at 248pounds and gained a lot of weight while pregnant.I weighted in at 305 a week before I had my baby. A number I never want to see or be near every again.

I have lost all my baby weight plus an additional 12 pounds

You do naturally lose a lot of weight when you have a baby so I count from when I started in August at 270pounds so I have currently lost 35 pounds

My goal weight is between 155-165 pounds

The first picture is in sometime in July and I was around 290's and I just had my baby who was born June 27th
The second picture beginning on December and I was my original weight 248
The last picture is from beginning of January 12 at 235 pounds

I haven't made any progress since that last picture because of being sick and I was having a bit of cheating going on but I'm back on track and hopefully next month I will see some more change!

Replies

• Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    workinprogress_zps116e94db.jpg

Here you go! The IMG had to be lower case.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Huge difference already! Keep up the great work!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    The one pic is being cut off though. So you might want to repost it as 3 separate pictures instead of all side by side.
  • dmoore0677
    dmoore0677 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing job, thanks for the encouragement... Great job, it's not easy having a little one to take care of and eating and sleeping doesn't always happen either. You should be so proud of yourself. Taking this time means it will stay off for good. Great job, thanks for sharing your mini goals that's what i think it should be about.
  • Beautifulsoull
    Options
    I can relate to your story 100%. I was 243 before I got pregnant and the day I went into the hospital I was 299. NEVER again did I want to see that number. Now I'm down to 229. Good job! I know how hard it is to have a baby and do the exercises. I started my journey when my daughter was about 6months old cause I didn't have help at home to do everything at once. Keep up the great work momma!
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Super progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!