Replies

• leanbody4life
    leanbody4life Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ummmm Wow you look Great !! Keep it up.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    wow! you look awesome! :D you have such a great shape!
  • weightloser122
    Options
    thanks guys that means a lot!
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    You look amazing - well done!
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    thanks guys that means a lot!

what's your diet/workout routine like? if you don't mind me asking :bigsmile:
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats and good work!
  • weightloser122
    Options
    I tracked my calories on here religiously! I tried to make the most of my calories by making healthy food choices and eating a lot of protein, fruit and veggies. I worked out 5-6 days a week. I would do weight training 4 days (alternating upper/lower body) and cardio 5-6 days a week for 40-60 mins. Now that I'm not trying to lose I have scaled back the cardio and to 30 min 4x a week and weights 3x a week. Hope this helps!
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW....AWESOME!!! thanks for sharing!! You are so inspiring.....
  • Kirijyma
    Options
    Excellent well deserved!
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Wow... u look Sexy :) and love ur subject line.... :)
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wooowza! You look great! Can I ask how tall you are? Did it take long? Any plateaus along the way? Man you look great
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    I tracked my calories on here religiously! I tried to make the most of my calories by making healthy food choices and eating a lot of protein, fruit and veggies. I worked out 5-6 days a week. I would do weight training 4 days (alternating upper/lower body) and cardio 5-6 days a week for 40-60 mins. Now that I'm not trying to lose I have scaled back the cardio and to 30 min 4x a week and weights 3x a week. Hope this helps!

it does! thanks ;D
  • weightloser122
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Sleibo- I'm 5'6". My first 15 lbs came off pretty quickly...it took about 2.5 months. Then I guess I can't really say I hit a "plateau" because I started being not as strict with my diet and was probably eating at maintenance level. I didnt lose weight for another 2 months but I continued to workout during those 2 months, I just was maintaining my weight. I decided to get strict again and tackle my next 15 lbs which took from Thanksgiving til now. So not including my 2 months that I took "off" it took about 5 months.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Awesome how many calories was that? I'm only 4`11 and finding these last 15 pounds to be rough
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!.....you look amazing! well done. :smile:
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    what was your start weight and you final goal weight?
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look great :)
  • grward612
    grward612 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look like a bikini model!! Congrats on all your success!!
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Wow. SMOKING Hot
  • weightloser122
    Options
    Thanks =). I ate about 1300 calories .. started at ~140 ended at ~110
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!