Looking for mommy friends!!

Options
Just started on my weight loss journey after 4 kids in just over 5 years! I had been a runner all my life until I got injured in college track and had to put it on hold while I healed. Then I got married, and pregnant, and time (and my weight) just got away from me. Already signed up for some running events so I can have a goal in mind NOT dealing with weight.

SW: 175
GW: 140 and I would be over the moon if I got to 130.

I would really like some mommy friends to help support me and me them on this journey to a healthy weight. :) Thanks!

Replies

• ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me if you wish. I have 5 kids in a 10 year span....I really want to get into running, but will not until my weight is healthy.
  • lainester
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I am a mom of three boys and really was never very thin. Just want to be at a healthy weight. I am trying to get into running again. Even have signed up for a 5K in April.

It's been difficult with the extra weight and well busy schedule. But, I have to make it work....for myself and for the family.....I'll be a much better me if I do so : ) Good luck on this journey! Let's support each other!

SW: 186
    GW: 130-140
  • talrash7
    Options
    same here mom for an adorable boy he is 16 months.. decided it is enough with words I have to take action and LOSE weight.
  • Arlettega
    Options
    Hello! Im a mommy too! I have a 4 year old daughter! I want to get to a healthy weight, I just started a couple of days ago. What kind of excercizes are you doing?:smile:
  • talrash7
    Options
    how were you able to lose the 24 pounds I am trying to lose weight I feel no matter what I do it is not working I limit my calories per day to 1200 !! any tips will be highly appreciated I have a boy he is 16 months and I am a grad student under so much stress to graduate .. I gained so much weight over the last four years ..
  • reachme
    reachme Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm mom to a 9 month old baby. I lost 10 lbs and gained back those pounds. I want to be more consistent and lose weight.
    Add me if you wish.

SW : 165
    GW : 120
  • talrash7
    Options
    Hey mommies lets have a group we can all give each other a tip or an advice or even a recipe we can try that is healthy and low on calories !!!
  • heatherhbeardall
    Options
    ^^^^ I would LOVE that!
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to two boys, 3 & 9, and definitely would like to be there for other mamas and have them there for me :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me.
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I LOVE running as well. I'm a military wife with 2 kids :happy:
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mommy of a 5 yr old and have a bf so that counts as 2 kids lol. We have pretty much the same goals in mind.
    My stats
    SW 175
    CW 163
    GW 140 would love to be 130!
  • Brandyleighxoxo
    Brandyleighxoxo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have two kids, a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Please feel free to add me, always looking for mom friends! Good luck on your goals!!
  • KashmirSeaside
    Options
    Hello! I have been married for almost 5 years now and have a lovely 2yo daughter. Unfortunately, since the marriage I've been pretty steadily gaining weight, then when I got pregnant I put on another 20lbs. I'd love to be your fitness friend, and I think that it would be pretty awesome if there was a mommy fitness group on this site.

SW:184
    GW: 140, though I'd be stoked to make it to 130 :)
  • 4men1lady79
    4men1lady79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    another mommy here! friend requests sent!
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi there all! I am a Mom to a four year old boy...But man, does it ever seem like we have at least THREE boys at once. ;) Anyways, I am on a weight loss journey to lose 100 lbs. Ugh! Anyways, would love to have any and all of you as friends on here.
  • smileyjules70
    smileyjules70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like Im a mum of two. :)
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    you can add me Im a mom of a little girl and need to lose weight!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have two kids!
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well, I have twin 6 year-old girls and would love more mommy friends!
  • cohall89
    cohall89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also looking for mommy friends. Mother of 3 year old girl with the attitude of a teen.