Options

Replies

• borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    2.5 Started 7 days ago :)
  • Kjreef2007
    Options
    I have lost 4.5 lbs. since I have been on this site which is 5 weeks today!!
  • soretooth1
    Options
    So far 3lbs
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    21 lbs
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    73 pound to date

73 pounds spoon1 and 82 pounds viviakay. That is AMAZING:happy: I can't wait to say that. You both must be so happy:happy:
    You two are an inspiration
    :flowerforyou: : :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    16 lbs since Oct.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I don’t even want to post this but I need to be honest with myself as well as all of you. I am back from the hospital and feeling better but I have new health “issues” to deal with. :grumble: Long, LONG story short…..I gained when I know I should have lost. :noway: At least now I know why I gained. The doctor has changed my diet some which should help with that. The meds they gave me caused me to swell like crazy. I was so puffy. Over 8 pounds of that is now gone. I am not sure what I really weigh right now. I am not going to sweat it right now either. All I can do is get back with my plan and get off what I have gained. I am still wearing the same clothes so I know this is not all real weight gain but a good bit of fluid. So I am here…..again…..getting my nose back to the grind stone and hoping for the best.
    I am not going to post a weight yet. I will not let this beat me. I will win this battle…..again! I ain’t no quitter. :flowerforyou:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    As of today-40 pounds:drinker:
  • zaracooper
    Options
    8 pound to date
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    :tongue: 30 lbs that I know of ( no scale for awhile):bigsmile:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings MFP's!

Just started @ 170lbs...will check in with you after weekly weigh-ins...

Team Mate,
    Fat Dancer
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    50 lbs!!! Today!!!
  • athomemommy
    Options
    50 lbs so far!!!
  • athomemommy
    Options
    sorry about the multiple posts, its my stupid computer
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    6 lbs in about 2 1/2 weeks! Yay!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    19 so far
  • cltimes2
    Options
    I just made it to 25 lbs lost and in doing that crossed the 180lb threshold. It is great to be under 180lbs. I still have a ways to go but focus on 5 lbs at a time... So, next goal, under 175.
    Christy
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I just made it to 25 lbs lost and in doing that crossed the 180lb threshold. It is great to be under 180lbs. I still have a ways to go but focus on 5 lbs at a time... So, next goal, under 175.
    Christy

Congratulations Christy you are doing Great!!
    Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • tdroseler
    Options
    I don’t even want to post this but I need to be honest with myself as well as all of you. I am back from the hospital and feeling better but I have new health “issues” to deal with. :grumble: Long, LONG story short…..I gained when I know I should have lost. :noway: At least now I know why I gained. The doctor has changed my diet some which should help with that. The meds they gave me caused me to swell like crazy. I was so puffy. Over 8 pounds of that is now gone. I am not sure what I really weigh right now. I am not going to sweat it right now either. All I can do is get back with my plan and get off what I have gained. I am still wearing the same clothes so I know this is not all real weight gain but a good bit of fluid. So I am here…..again…..getting my nose back to the grind stone and hoping for the best.
    I am not going to post a weight yet. I will not let this beat me. I will win this battle…..again! I ain’t no quitter. :flowerforyou:

Goodness knows we are constantly barraged with roadblocks and hurdles...good to see you are back with us, and as determined as ever. Im the one in your corner with the goofy oversized foam hand that says " #1" jumping up and down screaming like crazy, rootin you on.:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

oh yah, and im down 14 lbs so far
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings MFP's!

2lbs 1st week

Team mate,
    Fat Dancer