Thinnest guy at the lunch counter....

Options
So the other day I sat down to lunch at a local restaurant, and I was one of 7 men sitting there eating. I suddenly noticed I was the thinnest guy at the counter.

That's NEVER happened before.

Granted, I WAS in Kentucky (no offense) and there were a couple of guys pushing 400 lbs, but still... WINNING :happy:

It's a good and unexpected motivator. Today I saw 239 on the scale. I still have a long way to go, but I'm progressing steadily. This feels good.

Replies

• SweetCollz
    Options
    That must have been such an amazing feeling! Congratulations to you for all of your hard work! :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    My mum said the same thing this week when she went out with a group of ladies but she's not been fat a day in her life :laugh:

Well done you!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    best NSV i've read so far
  • msjessielynn
    msjessielynn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Grats!

even if i am from Kentucky..../sniff lol
  • Kirijyma
    Options
    That must have been such an amazing feeling! Congratulations to you for all of your hard work! :)

What she said! Well done!
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    That is so fantastic!! Well done, you should be super proud. It's funny how we have those lightbulb moments when we realise exactly what we have done and where we have come from. Keep it up, you look amazing :D
  • cdspark
    cdspark Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Great job!
  • hww51
    hww51 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What were you eating! :laugh: Congratulations on your success!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    fantastic Nsv!!
  • crat77
    Options
    Junk food! I had a couple Skyline Cheese Coneys!
  • MasterKat
    Options
    AWESOME NSV! :bigsmile:
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    lol..but thats a great NSV! ;)
  • kmmuellr
    Options
    Junk food! I had a couple Skyline Cheese Coneys!

Mmm...Skyline!!

Congrats!

K
  • Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    AMAZING NSV!!! I know I always look around the room and am usually the biggest person...looking forward to this one!
  • crat77
    Options
    That's the thing, I don't 'normally' do this. I mean I remember on several occasions, usually working, where I would in the past notice that I'm the 'fat guy,' but I also don't want to transcend confidence into a false sense of superiority...

highly unlikely still.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    You look good!
  • crat77
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Scale day tomorrow. Hopefully will have more good news to report!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!