A year from now, you will wish you started today!

Options
13»

Replies

• lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    well done all your hard work has certainly paid off you look wonderful, youve certainly given me something to aim for x
  • dalh
    dalh Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations on achieving your fitness goals!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations on achieving your fitness goals!

thank you so much!

I can't wait to see these posted from all of you!
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    great story!!! I also hope to post a before and after victory story - maybe as soon as this summer! thanks for blazing the trail!! :)
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    As many others have already stated, you look great and thanks for sharing your story. It is very inspiring to many of us and is just the thing that some members need on a tough day. I also love the saying "a year from now you will wish you started today." The first time I heard that was on MFP and it really sunk in and was an eye opener for many aspects of my life.

Best of luck to you and your healthy, happy lifestyle! (You never mentioned how your friend Stacy is doing? Is she seeing great results too? Hope so.)
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    As many others have already stated, you look great and thanks for sharing your story. It is very inspiring to many of us and is just the thing that some members need on a tough day. I also love the saying "a year from now you will wish you started today." The first time I heard that was on MFP and it really sunk in and was an eye opener for many aspects of my life.

Best of luck to you and your healthy, happy lifestyle! (You never mentioned how your friend Stacy is doing? Is she seeing great results too? Hope so.)

Stacey has in fact lost 48lbs and looks AMAZING!

Did you know that you are 7x more likely to stick with a program if you do it with a friend.

We keep each other accountable and text each other every morning to make sure that we are up and doing our workout. Without her, I would have given up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!