Friends w/ Open Diaries

Options

Replies

• debs398
    debs398 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too, anyone feel free to add me, I find that by having it open I am much more careful about what I eat and plan my food so much better - dont get me wrong I still have "bad" days but by logging it all I am able to put it behind me and move on.

Good luck with your weight loss journey
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • GG113
    GG113 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP. My food diary is open. In my opinion, it positively takes us to another level of accountability. I've also benefited from others ideas. I'm gaining a great support team! Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm 44, with a goal to lose 30 lbs. My intake is 1300 calories. ~Leah
  • dkilian
    Options
    I am 28 and have lost 20 lbs and I have about 30 more to go. My diary is open too so feel free to add me! Its a great idea to get food ideas from others and I could use some added motivation too :happy:
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey! I added you. Just recently opened my diary to friends. Everyone feel free to add me as well.
  • Cara75
    Cara75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My Diary is open as well!! Im not new here, but im newly active! I have ONE friend... i need friends O.O hee hehe .. anyways... feel free to snoop, comment, tsk at my Diary. Could use a little bit of feed back to be honest... training like crazy, 600-1000 burnt cal min of 5 days a week...plus im on a roller derby team, thats good for 1500 cal training day! Ive lost 10 lbs, but it was all water and bloat... 0 inches =(

Anyways, keepin at it!
  • Blobby02
    Options
    Anyone can add me and see my food journal. I find if I keep it open it kinda shames me into making the right choices and not eating junk. I am on 1200 a day.
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, no secrets here! :)
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Mine's open - 24 down and 21 to get to original goal but I'm planning to pass that one and keep going. My meals are pretty boring but your welcome to add me :-)
  • carlynn13
    Options
    Hello, my diary is open to friends. I have about 10 lbs or so to go :)
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am open to new friends. My diary is wide-open and I generally provide a fair amount of feedback and support to my friends who are active on MFP.
  • LauritaS767
    LauritaS767 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent! Congrats on your weight loss to date!
  • lelly1981
    lelly1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi new to mfp but your welcome to peek at mine for good or bad. will add u but any one else who wants to feel free to add me xxx
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I've got nothing to hide! :) I like chocolate and occasionally I will have a drink. So sue me.
  • quietmama
    Options
    Hi! Im 39 and started about a month ago. My diary is open for all to see. I have good days and bad days.Im Iooking for more friends with open diaries. I need more ideas on what to eat. I prefer cooking from scratch. Add me if you want.
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    fee free to add me - friends help friends as they say!
  • youlighter
    youlighter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. My Diary is always open
  • kimberly728
    Options
    my diary is always open-- holds me accountable for everything i put in my mouth... and it really helps. plus i love to cook and my friends can get some new yummy ideas for meals. anyone can add me, im always open to new friends.
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am new and keep an open diary, I will add you!