• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I love you.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You're going about this all wrong.

FIRST you need a dangerous and unsustainable diet plan. THEN you demand everyone support it. Because that's what MFP is for.

Also it helps if you've been here for less than 2 weeks when you tell people what MFP is supposed to be about.

reported

^Also any time you feel less than 100% coddle..SUPPORTED be sure to do this. The mods have nothing better to do with their time than be your parents.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I love you.

sorry. this is not a dating site. i am only here for unconditional support. :grumble:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I love you.

sorry. this is not a dating site. i am only here for unconditional support. :grumble:
    I liked the answer before you edited.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    re-examine your friend list. Are you supporting them?

i feel that you're judging me. :angry:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    ONE NIGHT STAND!

There is an old, little known SNL skit where it is a game show called "Wedgie Fever" - one of the contestants is Jon Lovitz. The thing is for every question they get wrong, a crane pulls on their underwear to give them a deeper wedgie.

Anyway, contestant Jon Lovitz answers the first question "oklahoma" and gets it wrong. so the wedgie starts, and he appears to like it. so after that, he answers every question by yelling "OKLAHOMA!" to the point he is lifted off the ground.

This has nothing to do with anything except that the emphatic response without regard to the question reminded me of this skit.

the end.

194769.jpg
    ETA picture
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Not enough bacon in this thread

2829640_o.gif
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    ONE NIGHT STAND!

There is an old, little known SNL skit where it is a game show called "Wedgie Fever" - one of the contestants is Jon Lovitz. The thing is for every question they get wrong, a crane pulls on their underwear to give them a deeper wedgie.

Anyway, contestant Jon Lovitz answers the first question "oklahoma" and gets it wrong. so the wedgie starts, and he appears to like it. so after that, he answers every question by yelling "OKLAHOMA!" to the point he is lifted off the ground.

This has nothing to do with anything except that the emphatic response without regard to the question reminded me of this skit.

the end.

thread hijacking. REPORTED!

lovitz.jpg
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    www.vicotriassecret.com

you can get a super supportive bra there.
    That's what you want, support?
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    You didn't even ask nicely. Not a "please" anywhere. Your mother would not approve.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    That's it...we're breaking up.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You have plenty of friends that love and support you on here!!! But I thought you wanted us to guess where the picture was made at? Great picture though...Love your dog as that is one breed I have always wanted but never had as they are beautiful but my boxers are my babies......

Just Message me and I will give you all the support you need !
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    all i need is a good girdle for support.
  • Icanredefinemyself
    Options
    I dont need support here. I have Dr Oz in my corner already. I eat under 1000 calories a day, take raspberry ketones, green coffee tablets, some diet shakes and am doing just fine. I suggest you do the same.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    I dont need support here. I have Dr Oz in my corner already. I eat under 1000 calories a day, take raspberry ketones, green coffee tablets, some diet shakes and am doing just fine. I suggest you do the same.

you clearly have this weight loss thing figured out. :flowerforyou:
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    24377361.jpg