365 Days, 62 Pounds & 60+ Inches Later ...

Options
2»

Replies

• missjulyy91
    missjulyy91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love your story your a wonderful person congrats on your success and thank you for the inspiration best wishes to you on your continuing journey:-)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    not only do you look phenomenal, but i can truly see your happiness shine through! not to mention that you're a GOOD writer and can type without "LOLing" at everything.

add me! :) i'm laura!
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Just awesome! Way to work hard for a year! And thanks for writing something so entertaining. Well done all the way around!
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Beautiful success story! Congratulations, you look wonderful. :)
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Bravo! You have done phenomenally well. You look great.
  • kristinaw1967
    Options
    You look fantastic and OMGosh, I love, love, love your new haircut ~ super cute!!
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support!
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • Sandrose
    Sandrose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I hope to be there one day. I WILL be there some day. One thing I love about MFP is the inspiration to keep going and not give up. Your story really helps to keep all of us motivated to keep going, not give up and take whatever time we need to get there. What does it really matter how long it takes as long as you get there? I also love the challenges because it gives me a goal to work toward and I find that goals really motivate me as well.

Congratulations on all your hard work and the wonderful results you've achieved. You deserve a healthier life and you will be happy as you grow older that you did this now, instead of waiting until you're my age!! Thank you so much for sharing your success it really made my day.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    You are smokin' and I love your hair :)
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Incredible story and transformation.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring!! Wonderful job.
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Beautiful journey and thank you for sharing it!! You look fabulous!!! Love the hair style...you are a STAR!!! Two mor days til my 365 and I still don't know how to post pixs or start a post. Maybe someone (one of my MFP family) can help guide me! The best to you and your family!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Work it girl! Amazing job!
  • originalkazila
    Options
    What a great story! Very motivational. Thanks for posting.
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your success thus far, you look beautiful! keep up the good work!
  • Abi_bug04
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story!
    You are an inspiration!

:flowerforyou:
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic! Congrats on all your hard work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!