Hit my 50lb mark and my 68lb mark :)

Options
I have struggled with my weight my whole adult life, I am 28. 3 years ago I got to my heaviest weight of 258 right around Easter. I lost about 20 pounds that summer, and stayed at that weight for a year. From there I lost another 15. Then December 2011 I had surgery, got an infection and was in the hospital over Christmas. It was terrible. I had never been so sick in my life. After a week in the hospital and just shy of 3 months to recover, I had gained much of my weight back and was back up to 240. That is when I decided to make a change. I think it was a Thursday, the date was March 20th 2012. I walked that night about a mile and a half and i was tired!! I have been chipping away at my weight loss for the last 10.5 months and I reached my 50lb mark today, and overall loss of 68lbs!! I still have 30lbs to go to get to my goal weight, but I feel amazing! I ran 2 consecutive miles 2 days ago, now I know it is not much for some people but I couldn't even do that as a child!! I Just wanted to share my progress so far, thanks!! ~Julia

This photo is me 2010 at my heaviest

4278b951-284e-4047-8156-ffc3ad7f8eb0.jpg

Here is me last year right around the time I started my journey

037.jpg

Here is me today :)

016-2.jpg

023.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!