Opinions on my diary today?

Options
2»

Replies

• WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Today is one of the few (hopefully start of many) days that I actually ate to what I thought/think is healthy, and actually recorded everything so far (no cheating!)

So, for all you smart eaters out there, how am I doing? what am i missing? is it good? is it bad? Let me know!!

EDIT: Guys...I'm eating more than this...i just wanted to know how im doing so far.

EDIT AGAIN: Also. I'm only talking about today. I'm not consistant. I'm bad at logging. I am ONLY talking about today SO FAR.

Hi guys, I suck at logging and this diary is incomplete, can I get your input on how I'm doing? Uh.....What?:huh:
  • super_b_star
    super_b_star Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow...you really do need to eat more calories. I looked back through your diary and the highest calories you ate was 725. That is not nearly enough! I also did not see any water consumed.

Please re-read my intro. Maybe I need to start a whole new topic.
  • super_b_star
    Options
    Today is one of the few (hopefully start of many) days that I actually ate to what I thought/think is healthy, and actually recorded everything so far (no cheating!)

So, for all you smart eaters out there, how am I doing? what am i missing? is it good? is it bad? Let me know!!

EDIT: Guys...I'm eating more than this...i just wanted to know how im doing so far.

EDIT AGAIN: Also. I'm only talking about today. I'm not consistant. I'm bad at logging. I am ONLY talking about today SO FAR.

Hi guys, I suck at logging and this diary is incomplete, can I get your input on how I'm doing? Uh.....What?:huh:

I am ONLY talking about today SO FAR.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Looks good so far!
    It takes a few days or maybe a couple of weeks to really get into the habit of logging stuff. Do you have MFP on your phone? It helps to be able to log as the day goes on instead of just at the end of the day when you have a computer.

I always find it funny how people don't really READ posts. Who ever thought the topic had to be specific for exactly what you want from people.

Edit: Also, I don't know if you're a vegetarian or not.. if you aren't then make sure to get in some nice lean protein! Chicken, turkey, fish, etc. :)
  • super_b_star
    Options
    Looks good so far!
    It takes a few days or maybe a couple of weeks to really get into the habit of logging stuff. Do you have MFP on your phone? It helps to be able to log as the day goes on instead of just at the end of the day when you have a computer.

I always find it funny how people don't really READ posts. Who ever thought the topic had to be specific for exactly what you want from people.

Edit: Also, I don't know if you're a vegetarian or not.. if you aren't then make sure to get in some nice lean protein! Chicken, turkey, fish, etc. :)

Thank you!

And I just baked some chicken, so I have a bunch to eat now :) did you notice anything that was bad that I was eating? I personally cant imagine, but what do i know
  • Mrsmorman
    Mrsmorman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think you need more of a fully recorded history before you can get real opinions on your food intake because everyone seems confused as to what you're asking because they are focusing on your total calorie intake. I know what you are asking and what you are eating so far seems pretty healthy but don't be afraid to eat fruits, they are really good for you. If you want to know a healthy daily amount look up a copy of the food pyramid for how many servings you should have a day but watch your carbs with fruit. Just continue to eat all your calories and log everything, water also and you will get better at knowing if what you are doing is right for you.