New here : )

Options
Hey Everyone!!
I'm Melanie. I'm new to the website. I've been using the app on my ipone and finally decided I would actually check out the website. I don't have a lot of friends on here so pls feel free to add me!!

-Mel

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!!
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! ♥
  • elliepearsonn
    Options
    Welcome :D<3
  • Nicolasupermum
    Nicolasupermum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya, good luck on your weight loss journey, I am also new to this website too, joined today. :happy:
  • vanessawaw
    vanessawaw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    heyy, im new here ^^
  • krazykim42
    Options
    hi there. i only joined yesterday and am looking forward to seeing a loss next week ( i hope) after battling weight and staying the same. good luck on our weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome..I have been on MFP myself just two weeks and had my first weigh in this morning lost 4 lbs...:happy: Good luck on your journey as well.
  • lesha2011
    Options
    Hi. I'm new. Signed up to MFP a long time ago but now finally making use of it. Excited to start my weight loss journey. :)
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I usually add my food via my phone but am trying to get on the website at least once a day. I became re-motivated in January after I gained some over the holidays. I'm on a mission to lose as much as I can by June...or at least 20 to 25 lbs.
  • Dinno3hearts
    Dinno3hearts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi mel! I'm also new! lets b friend:) everyone else feel free to add me also
  • Heitor71
    Heitor71 Posts: 224
    Options
    Hi all, still looking for more friends!
  • anna4anna
    anna4anna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always welcome new friends to share support and encouragement. :) I've found a lot of amazing friends here so far and am so thankful for them.