Those that are 50+ lbs Overweight

Options
2»

Replies

• whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have lost 11 and can't tell! Got a long way to go though.

I feel better though - healthy food and exercising apparently suit me despite years of saying the opposite. x
    11 too and i cant really tell either!
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I was 187 at 5'0 and then decided I had to do something after shooting very quickly up from a very muscular 130. I lost 15ish pounds and I personally can't see much of a different, but others are commenting on how much smaller I look! I went down to 170, then started weight lifting and gained around 4 pounds, but lost 2 inches. So you can't always judge by weight alone, and sometimes you aren't the best judge. :smile: If you're taller than me (and pretty much everyone is, haha) you might not see it as fast. My goal weight is 120- 130, depending on how much muscle I end up developing.

You are taller than me! :) I am 4'11, heaviest at 133 and I know it doesn't sound that bad but on us shorties, it shows EVERYWHERE! I am down 11lbs and my goal is 115. I am at 122 now. I don't see much of a difference but people say I look smaller. I am just noticing more muscle definition than before.

18353201.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • iyabean
    Options
    I weigh ~134 now (height is 5'5"), down from 185. Was 185 back in April and the change was already pretty noticeable 15 pounds down, at least to me. I remember seeing more prominent collarbones for the first time, as well as a hint of my ribs (I'm pear-shaped). The comments didn't really come in until 23 pounds down, though. At ~160 lbs. I no longer *looked* overweight, even though I was (apparently I'm heavier than I look). 51 pounds down, I look like a completely different person (to the point where some friends who didn't see me since pre-weight loss did not recognize me, haha).
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have lost several inches, and most of the weight has come off my legs. I now have lean legs :p I am looking forward to my next scheduled side-by-side. I feel like it is coming off! hehehe
  • cameragirl2003
    Options
    I'm just beginning this journey. I have 80 lbs I want to lose. My biggest issues are fast food, junk food and eating right before bed...Any suggestions or tips?
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Track your food on here. Trade your junk food snacks out for fruit, nuts and raisins. Cook your own food. This is what I do on the eating part of it. Also, do cardio and strength training. Eat back your exercise calories as well.
  • tinaallmon
    Options
    I didn't notice much difference until I lost around 30. People around me noticed but it took me a while to see any difference. Plus you might not notice it for a while. Take your measurements and you can notice by those. I did notice a physical difference but I know that I lost 4 inches around my tummy and I was excited for that.