Desperately need support :)

Options
Hi all,

I am new to this and posting. I apparently joined a long time ago and never really came back. Now I am addicted! I have been reading the posts and there is so much inspiration on here. I have been stuck in the mind set that my body just will not change but after being on here and seeing the posts, I feel like I too have a fighting chance. I have been dieting seriously for about 2 weeks and have not seen wight loss. So the last few days I have been tweaking my eating habits a bit and exercising more to see what works so please wish me luck and GOOD LUCK to everyone!

Replies

• mikegl1
    mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Good luck and keep your optimism up! Remember scales, to me, are a bit of an evil thing. You weigh in and they measure you - let how you feel and look be your measure.
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    sending request!
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Always remember when it comes to losing weight, your body isnt weak - YOUR MIND IS!!!

sounds like you have a new-found healthy mentality to kick fat in the a55 and beat it!!

Good for you!!

welcome to awesometown

POPLULATION = 1 (you)
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    I friended you :flowerforyou:
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Always remember when it comes to losing weight, your body isnt weak - YOUR MIND IS!!!

This with bells on.

Feel free to add me too x
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. If my body could change you can too!!!
  • bsarton
    bsarton Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)