Fat *****es come in here

Options
13»

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Bleh to grilled! If I'm going to blow it, I'm going to blow it IN STYLE!

:glasses:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Ms. M.F.P 2013
    M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Certified Relationship advice giver
    Never loses anything, ever

*cough*

Didn't you lose that cubicle decorating contest in your office last Christmas.....?

You two..... just break up already.

They aren't together, damn it! LEA IS MINE.

Oh, and good morning MFP. Nice to see you're as crazy as usual.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Whatcha doing later? :tongue:
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Hey people if you really want some Chicken that bad. You know KFC has Grilled chicken. Anytime i wants some that's what I have. Grilled chiken with mashed potatoes no gravy and greenbeans it's under 400 cal. Yep that's lunch for me today, Thanks a lot.

image.png

Yeah, I know. Grilled chicken vs. fried chicken is like Grabbing my own breast vs. getting laid.
  • FabFran33
    Options
    Chicken makes me dance

tumblr_lzmaxtfWSW1qliiryo1_500.gif

This has COMPLETELY made my day! ROFLMAO
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Hey people if you really want some Chicken that bad. You know KFC has Grilled chicken. Anytime i wants some that's what I have. Grilled chiken with mashed potatoes no gravy and greenbeans it's under 400 cal. Yep that's lunch for me today, Thanks a lot.

image.png

Yeah, I know. Grilled chicken vs. fried chicken is like Grabbing my own breast vs. getting laid.

What about fried chicken WHILE getting laid?

With bacon, of course.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

how YOU doin?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

image.png

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

image.png

Damnit, trolling on my phone sucks.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

Whatcha doing later? :tongue:

LOL...thinking of chicken.
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

15531d1349767431-drinking-beer-shower-wtf.gif
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Ms. M.F.P 2013
    M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Certified Relationship advice giver
    Never loses anything, ever

Dani...you have given me some good advice in the past..so I will approve that title...lol
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    ...You guys wanna go get some fried chicken or something?

Will it be wrapped in bacon?

And can we have mashed potatoes, gravy and biscuits with it??
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Happy Friday!

I am locking this topic and want to remind folks that we do not have the ability to edit the title of a topic. When topic titles themselves contain violations of our community guidelines we have to lock the entire topic.

Even when just joking around and posting topics in Chit-Chat please keep in mind the following community guideline:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language
    No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping MFP a supportive work-place friendly community.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.