any girls have skinny boyfriends or husbands

Options
My boyfriend is 5'10 and 125 lbs with his clothes on. I'm at 160 right now and get so mad at him because he doesn't even have to try to stay skinny lol

Replies

• romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    My husband is a firefighter and spends all day working out. I weigh about 40lb more than him but I'm trying to remedy that.
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    my husband is 6'4" 200 pounds.... muscular but thin.....every winter he veg's out and lets himself go ....basically he drinks & snacks and watch football.... gains about 15 lbs that goes directly to his gut
    Mach he plays basketball and spends a few weeks working out.... within a month, he is down in weight and has a 6 pack

I HATE HIM!! its too damn easy for him
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My wife has a trim husband! ;-)

6' 4" and 200 lbs! But I work my butt off to stay in shape!

She does too. It is a great partnership. Encouraging but not competetive.

Good luck on your journey!
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My husband is a gym rat and eats whatever he wants. He's about 5'10" and 170 and very muscular. I started this lifestyle change heavier than him and now I am lighter than him. We started running together and when I was struggling to run a mile after a month, he ran 3 miles the first time he tried... EVER. Now, I can outlast him though he is faster. HAHA. He's awesome and supportive and has embraced my lifestyle of healthy eating. Although, last time he made a romantic dinner for me, it was chicken alfredo with garlic bread and haagen daas for dessert. At least he tried!
  • lilncbrat
    lilncbrat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My fiance is 169.7 pounds and 6' tall. HE has always been able to eat what he wants since we were kids. I started this journey 40 pounds heavier than him and now I am only 4 pounds UNDER him. He has seen the changes in my body and it encouraged him to work out on the Bowflex with me 3x a week. OF COURSE his results are bigger and better than mine. But that's ok, as long as he is guarding his health!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 5'10 and 125 lbs with his clothes on. I'm at 160 right now and get so mad at him because he doesn't even have to try to stay skinny lol

5'10" and 125 doesn't sound healthy to me. That's what I'd be mad about.
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    My boyfriend NEVER puts on weight but i wouldn't get mad at him for that haha:laugh:
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is a foot taller than me and only around 20 pounds heavier... Not even cool lol. He basically eats everything
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    YES lol. i get tired of hearing him bi+ch about not being able to gain weight.... sit down somewhere, dude! lol
  • MelissaAnn1379
    Options
    yep my bf is 5'7 and 140lbs. I am 5'5' and way more than that :P He never gains weight EVER! He's an energy drink junkie so I think that takes away his appetite. He says he wouldn't mind gaining weight and I feed him GOOD :) He's a construction worker and always on his feet running around
  • cirka2002
    cirka2002 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

DITTO!!! Hubby is 125 soaking wet at 5'9" and I'm 5'10" and 160. I know how you feel!
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yup..My husband has such a high metabolism...plus he works hard. But he always is stuffing his face with junk and doesn't gain anything. Me if I look at it I gain a pound :frown:
  • fatjavotte
    fatjavotte Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My husband is naturally skinny, has a physical job and doesn't like eating much. I have to cram as many calories as I can in his meals while watching my weight - it is hard!
  • applekrisp1988
    Options
    I don't have a boyfriend anymore but when I did he ate way more than me, drank a 12 pack of beer a day, and still managed to stay at 212lbs at 6'3. I'm 5'4 and weigh 197lbs :( he's a little chubby but I'm just pain fat.
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My husband is eight years younger than me AND skinny! He's 5'10" tall and 160 pounds. He doesn't have to diet, and although he does eat junk food, he does generally eat healthy. And he is very active (although not in an exercise kind of way). Actually, his whole family is thin. I have reached my goal weight (I'm 5'2" and 123 pounds), but have to work really hard to maintain.....sigh!:grumble:
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yep. I probably weight 10 pounds more than my Husband, and I'm about a good 6 inches shorter!!

He stuffs his face with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and doesn't seem to gain an ounce....oh well! Good for him, sad for me.
  • melissataylor1986
    melissataylor1986 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'1 and weighs 155, slender and muscular. He is in the Army so gets a lot of exercise, obviously. He is one of my motivations for losing the weight and staying in shape. I am 4'11, when we got married I was 150 lbs. After our first was born was when I decided to lose weight and get fit. Now I am 119 lbs and can run right along side him! :)
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Yes my husband is 5 ft 7 and he weighs about 135lbs wears a 32-30 pant size. He drinks about a case of mountain dew per day,salts everything and puts buffalo sauce on alot of stuff n he can eat anything he wants and his metabolism is still fast he still doesn't gain weight. It is frustrating cuz I watch my calories very closely and have a much harder time keeping them off and also I love to cook and gotta watch them cuz of that. It helps though that he is supportive and lets me choose what I wanna cook for dinners pretty much as long as we have steak or something now and then and he supports me in buying lower calorie drinks for me to have to keep up with my weight loss so he's really great that way. Is frustrating a little though he can sleep in till 11am and play xbox or watch tv the majority of the day all the while drinking mountain dews and eating high amounts of sodium and doesn't gain an inch. He is younger than me though and that may play into it cuz I had a faster metabolism when I was under age 30 and then after that it kept slowing down. I wish I could eat like him and still lose the weight but I am happy though that he is supportive of me atleast in trying to get to my goal. He is actually a little on the thin side for his height but he looks awesome. :)
  • pineygirl
    pineygirl Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    My husband is pretty thin. Not sure of hie weight (it's a secret)....but I'd guess he's 160-170lbs at 6'1. He wears 33 X 34 in pants so I guess that's kind of thin. Out of the two of us he looks thinner than I do.
  • cirka2002
    cirka2002 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah....and he can eat anything and everything and not gain an ounce (unfortunately this is all mostly because he is the energizer bunny and has a form of Muscular Dystrophy)

His favorite meal would be beer battered fish sandwiches with fried onion rings and deep fried zuchinni for a veggie!! ANd of course, since this is his favorite, I have to actually make it every once in a while! LOL!!