I am finally under 200... say what?

Options
13»

Replies

• NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    By the way, congratulations!!!! That is awesome!!! Now keep it up, and stick with it!!! You can do this!!! :D
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting below 200....... keep on focusing ...... best of luck !
  • sandyfitnotfat
    Options
    OH good Lord yes I am doing the same thing with the 300 pound mark. I started out at over 400 *yikes* But hey that's what denial gets you. I was always pretty "healthy" and active, just really big, but then as I really got up there...I started slowing down and really hurting. SO, then it was time. I have hovered just above the 300 pound mark about 3 times, never quite getting there despite all my big talk about FINALLY doing it this time. I don't know if there is a name for that or not, but it's really puzzling why we do the things we do to ourselves. Congrats to making it though, you totally ROCK!
  • TamiBarnes66
    TamiBarnes66 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on getting below 200! But even more amazing is the 119 lb lost I see on your ticker!!!!!!! That is a HUGE accomplishment! You are definately doing an awesome job!

I remember when I got under 200 the first time. It felt so good, but what was even better for me, was when I weighed less than my husband! That was great!

As for not being as strick with my food and exercise when I get close to a goal, I do this too. I call it self sabotague! idk why I do it! But I do!
  • nissamorin
    nissamorin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    But hey that's what denial gets you.

Definitely! I call pre-gym me "delusional", it's a pretty negative word but waking up and being aware has been the hardest and best part of all this.