music and movies

Options
XcarlyX
XcarlyX Posts: 26
I was just curious of everyones favorite music artists and movies...thought it'd be something nice ot talk about see if anyon shares my tastes lol lemme know

Replies

• tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I pretty much love any kind of music. Depending on my mood. Hip hop and pop are my fav. to work out to.
    Movies are tougher, I dont have a whole lot of time to watch movies and recently I have only seen kids movies (my two kids pretty much control that aspect of my life =) )
  • XcarlyX
    Options
    I pretty much like all kinds of music too..right now im going through a phase of only listening to mindless self indulgece (doubt a lot of ppl have heard of them) rammstein and lil wayne lol and movie wise im more into comedy and now action movies thanks to my b/f who ntroduced me to some pretty good movies like xxx with vin diseal and i introdued him to american history x lol so we both got a new taste in movies now
  • CharleeChaos
    Options
    I pretty much like all kinds of music too..right now im going through a phase of only listening to mindless self indulgece (doubt a lot of ppl have heard of them) rammstein and lil wayne lol and movie wise im more into comedy and now action movies thanks to my b/f who ntroduced me to some pretty good movies like xxx with vin diseal and i introdued him to american history x lol so we both got a new taste in movies now

I get in MSI phases every now and then myself. Tight & Frankenstein Girls......oh yes.
  • XcarlyX
    Options
    yeah thats the phase im in now lol i have my text tone on my phone set to cocaine and toupee's lol i was just suprised that i didn't get a reply back from someone asking me who they were lol
  • CharleeChaos
    Options
    Lol, yeah....before they changed the dress code at my job, I would wear my MSI shirts all the time and got that question a whole lot. Anyways, to answer your original question, I'm into a lot of music really. I can listen to just about anything other than country and some rap. I do enjoy Lil Wayne every now and then. Something about him... As far as movies go, usually horror, dramas, weird little indie flicks.... I'd have to say one of my favorite movies ever is Pan's Labyrinth though.
  • XcarlyX
    Options
    i use to watch like nothing but horror movies lol i guess that was just a phase. But yeah i have a msi shirt and my friend was like uh who's that and i was like o there a band and she was like what kinda nmusic are they and i was like thats a slightly ard question to answer lol i cant like tellanone wat type of music they are cuz there like different then alot of other bands out there lol if u want u can add me as a friend
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options

I do like MSI but i have to be in a particular mood for it.
    Rammstein and lil wayne are both on my workout playlist. i just added ciara, cascada, fort minor, and david guetta to that. random, i know.
  • XcarlyX
    Options
    yeah i have to like wantto listen to msi lol there just like this random funnyband lol and ive got rammstein lil wayne and three days grace on my workout playlists