Looking for some more lovely friends

Hiii! I already have some wonderful, supportive people as friends but I would love some more who share similar goals :) I'm from the UK, 5'5" and I've lost 11lbs so far with around 30lbs remaining. I'm very active on MFP and log everyday with an open diary so feel free to add me! That said, I don't want anybody who believes it's right to starve themselves because it freaks me out or anybody who's gonna shout at me when I have chocolate or pizza! lol. :) x

Replies

• well said :) and if i wasn't OBVIOUSLY one of those wonderful supportive people already friends with you then i would add you lol!

can never have too many friends or too much support! xxx
  • rebeck126
    rebeck126 Posts: 3 Member
    Chocolate and pizza are a must for me.
    I gotta have cheat days!!!
    Otherwise I'd go nutz :laugh:
  • tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Did some one say chocolate and pizza, will there be any sundrop?.... were is it?.... what a tease.....
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    lol my diary is riddled with ice cream - no judgement here, feel free to add!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    i love chocolate and pizza here too... nothing wrong with having a cheat day once or twice a week.... its all bout portion control.... feel free to add me.. im online and log my diary bout everyday..... i need all the supportive friends i can get.,,.,
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    OH MY!...CHOCOLATE AND PIZZA
  • MndaLynn
    MndaLynn Posts: 26 Member
    I love chocolate and pizza! Add me! My motto is everything in moderation. If I deprive myself of the stuff I love...I will quit before I make any progress.
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Chocolate pizza, yumm
  • GinE73
    GinE73 Posts: 68
    Agreed! No judgment here- we all need motivation/support, not people that make us feel guilty. :smile: What's life without goodies?!

new to MFP so feel free to add!
  • You sound like my kind of girl. Feel free to add me I log daily with open diary which has chips choc and wine still in it occasionally lol
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me... Log most days and offer advise when its asked for... 128 pounds in seven months...
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    my name is lovelymialovely and i think i am a great supporting friend.. :) I would love to help support you if you do the same back!!

I LOVE MY FRIENDS I WAS TRULY BLESSED WITH THE FRIENDS I HAVE! lol
  • Please feel free to add me!!!! I believe the more support the better. On a mission to lose 115 lbs and I have 97 more to go!!!! I have been logging everyday with an open diary!
  • SteveTries
    SteveTries Posts: 723 Member
    I love chocolate and pizza! Add me! My motto is everything in moderation. If I deprive myself of the stuff I love...I will quit before I make any progress.

Chocolate and pizza? I love chocolate pizza. My favourite is to make my own dough, spread with Nutella, banana and syrup and cook on the grill. yum!!!