Valentine's Day

Options
2»

Replies

• nancywho
    Options
    Same as usual only going out for dinner to our favorite place we go every year for Valentine's Day and our anniversary.
  • Skiing914
    Options
    Corny alert!!! You have been warned! My honey and I make every day Valentine's Day! That way there is no pressure when the "holiday" comes around on February 14th. <3
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Regular day. Probably a late dinner once the kiddos are in bed.

I'm thinking lamb and roasted red potatoes, and a spinach salad with raspberries, strawberries, red peppers, and some goat cheese.

For dessert....chocolate fondue!
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I love everyone's plans! I even love the "we don't celebrate this day" plans! I hope you all have a kickass day, whatever you're doing. :heart:
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Regular day. Probably a late dinner once the kiddos are in bed.

I'm thinking lamb and roasted red potatoes, and a spinach salad with raspberries, strawberries, red peppers, and some goat cheese.

For dessert....chocolate fondue!

Holy crap that sounds good. Could you, uh...cook for me?
  • amyann2
    amyann2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    We decided long ago never to go to dinner on Valentine's Day, because so many restaurants limit their menus and rush you through the meal with substandard service.

My birthday is Valentine's Day, and one year my parents visited to take me and my husband out for dinner, but we waited until Feb. 15. We told the waiter it had been my birthday the day before but we decided to wait, and he uttered a very heartfelt "THANK YOU!!!!!"

My husband's bd is Feb. 11, so we pick a day the weekend before or weekend after, and celebrate two birthdays and Valentine's Day at the same time.
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I enjoy reading all your plans! My boyfriend and I are going to a small thaï restaurant and a movie after. Not really special, since we go to the movie theater very often haha. I plan on baking either cookies or brownies with valentine's day M&M as a little attention so he'll be able to bring some to work!
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My daughter will be at her first formal dance, and I will be having dinner with some family :) Happy Valentines Day MFP!!