Too many friends who don't eat

Options
I NEED more friends who are doing this the healthy way and actually eat while still achieving weight loss. I have too many friends who don't eat and it's starting to affect the way I feel about eating. PLEASE add me, message me or comment if this applies to you. I wanna be friends! :happy:

Replies

• thinflower_punk
    Options
    delete those friends then. lol seems simple enough to me.
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If having a burger and fries now and again is what you're looking for then hello! :bigsmile:
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem - too many of them net under 600 calories a day. It's time to clean up my friends list and add more who actually EAT!! :)
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I tried the 1200 calories a day thing when I first started, that last two weeks then I went back to eating around 1600 calories a day, now with my 1600 plus my work out calories I sit between 1900-2100 calories a day. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I'm eating at a 15% cut from my TDEE and average about 1400-1500 calories a day. Add me if you like! :)
  • GinormousNG
    Options
    They could be counting calories for a week instead of a day.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like. Currently lean bulking on 2000 cals, but even when cutting I never go below about 1600
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

Huh?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I do TDEE - 20% and take a diet break every 6-8 weeks and do TDEE - 10%. Another 5 Lbs and I'll be upping my calories to TDEE - 10% full time as I will be within 10 Lbs of my goal...nice safe landing.
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I had home made pizza tonight :) Add me if you want to
  • skinnyforhi
    skinnyforhi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Anyone who feels this way can add me. According to MFP, I cheat. Every. Single. Day. I exercise 4-5 days a week and I walk everywhere, and I'm just too hungry to stick to my plan. I am still losing weight :)

So if you need a little boost you can look at my diary and feel better that you don't eat chocolate as a post-workout snack at 10am :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1900- 2100 a day. Welcome new friends who eat!
  • eatskinny
    Options

I do not understand that comment?
  • jiggy_gibby
    Options
    Who cares what they do? Some people are lazy loggers. If they don't give you support, then delete them if it bothers/influences you.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options

Huh?

My thoughts exactly!

I deleted mine or I stopped looking at their diary. I only comment on people who are close to their goals or just on exercise.
  • GinormousNG
    Options

Huh?

My thoughts exactly!

I deleted mine or I stopped looking at their diary. I only comment on people who are close to their goals or just on exercise.

Intermittent fasting.
  • gwensoul
    gwensoul Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I eat, I have been cleaning the people who are not healthy off my list as well. It makes me sad for them.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I eat! I love to eat, I just watch what I put in my mouth now. I do enjoy a cheese burger or something like it on the weekends, and I have to have a chocolate fix like every night (sugar free chocolate pudding and fruit). Feel free to add if you like.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    delete those people from your list.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am trying to eat more to slow my weight loss a little bit. Maybe we can help eachother?

Anyone else with good food habits is welcome to add me.