in the home stretch...16 pounds left to go!

Options
I started the end of April at 192lbs. Dipping into the 190's scared the crap out of me ...well, and seeing pictures of myself at that point *shudder*...it made me finally get my *kitten* together and want to make a change. I've done a couple progress pics so I won't bore you with the details again about my story but I just have to say that I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M IN THE HOME STRETCH! I never thought I'd see the 140's again and here I am...weighing in at 148lbs. I can fit into my wedding dress again and I got married almost 10 years ago! I went from a size 18 down to a size 10 pants and from an xl shirt to a M...sometimes a small depending on the syle and make and I'm looking forward to going down some more. My goal weight is 135lbs (I'm 5' 2.9" ). Once I reach that goal, I'll re-assess and go from there but until then...I'm in the home stretch! Thanks for reading :flowerforyou:

33e68285-99f7-4ec4-b2da-dc88e576fadb_zps13a9af08.jpg

Replies

• albatrosssherpa
    albatrosssherpa Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    way to go! this is very inspirational!
  • groke101
    Options
    Great job, my stats are similar, posts like yours motivate me and keep me going.
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work!!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great work!
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great work! I have very similar stats and have been in a plateau so it is nice to see someone heading into the home stretch, hopefully i will be at my goal soon too!
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I use to be the laziest person around who hated exercise...if I can do this, anyone can. I know everyone says this but it's true! You just need to have the want and the will to do it!
  • crystalhug78
    crystalhug78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    great job on your accomplishment!! thats amazing!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    you inspire me!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am also 5'2 and at 197 right now and would like to be about 130. What did you do for exercise?
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Inspiring
  • fruitloop2
    Options
    You look amazing! I am also 5'2 and at 197 right now and would like to be about 130. What did you do for exercise?

I've done a bunch of different things. When I first started out I did just cardio pretty much...running/interval training on my treadmill. Then I started to incorporate some strength training in there. I bought an old used weight resistance machine and started using that a bit. Now I am doing mostly cardio and Jillian Michaels videos. I'd like to eventually maybe get into more weight lifting. The main this was I just started moving. In the fall I bought some roller blades and my son and I would go out blading in the evenings. That is a huge calorie burner and it's fun too!
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    OMG!!! You are like a new person!!! Congratulations!!! You are sooooo inspiring!!!!!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - congrats. Thanks for sharing - very inspirational too.
  • fruitloop2
    Options
    Ha ha...I apparently can't count, lol. I guess that should read 13 pounds to go...not 16. Anyways, thanks!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting-well done you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!