Friends who do it ...

Options
2»

Replies

• PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

No, no. On second thought... how big is his junk?

:laugh: You never disappoint.

OP, did he want you to come grocery shopping with him because he's trying to lose weight and he knows you are too? That's something friends might do together. It's not necessarily a signal... that would be more like "I cleaned out one of the drawers in my dresser for you, why don't you leave a toothbrush here too" etc. etc.

Is this guy the reason you broke off the engagement?
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Just have some sex. Don't overthink it and see what happens. But for the love of gravy, just have some sex.

Sex and gravy in the same post. I knew I loved you.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

No, no. On second thought... how big is his junk?

OMG! This made me spit out my drink!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    You like him...he likes you? Doesn`t sound to difficult until you throw in the whole sex thing..who benefits you or him? Who is using who????

As long as no one gets hurt???
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You're on the rebound and it's really not fair to the FWB honestly

If you were a friend of mine in real life, I'd tell you to stop b/c no good will come of it until you've had some time to yourself first...
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of a guy I had a FWB relationship with. One night he was like can't we cuddle as I started to get dressed... I told him NO! Let's not pretend this is something it isnt. This is just sex as I threw his clothes at him and showed him the door.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    u know... some girls are not FWB material because some girls have the ability to make a man fall in love with them. and it seems like your the type that can make men fall... sooo seems to me he is having feelings for you to!

I never had a friends with benefits because like you, the second they make love with me they get connected instantly... feel proud!! :) few woman can do this.... lol...

I have never had a problem keeping a long relationship... so its your choice.. either you can choose this new guy or you can go back to your fiance.... in the end its your choice... but dont make the wrong decision because in the future you will look back at this point and wonder " how life could have been" ... feel whats right in your heart. who makes you feel the best.... the new guy is TOTALLY into you, and your fiance realized what he lost so now he wants you back... just feel whats right in your heart AND mind because sometimes your heart feels one way while the mind feels another !! :)

some guys aren't, either. I tried it before and it didn't work, because the guy fell....
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Just have some sex. Don't overthink it and see what happens. But for the love of gravy, just have some sex.

Sex and gravy in the same post. I knew I loved you.

mmmm.... sex & gravy.

See if this FWB is down with this combo and report back, please...
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I do this with some of mine, but it doesn't mean I want a relationship with them though.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I do this with some of mine, but it doesn't mean I want a relationship with them though.

But don't you think that's asking for trouble. I mean, women get emotionally attached easily. If you're gonna FWB, it's best to just keep it strictly business, ya know?
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i look for fwb allllll the time i mean yummmmmm friends with bacon!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Bang his best friend. . If he gets upset, then you'll know he really cares about you.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    u know... some girls are not FWB material because some girls have the ability to make a man fall in love with them. and it seems like your the type that can make men fall... sooo seems to me he is having feelings for you to!

I never had a friends with benefits because like you, the second they make love with me they get connected instantly... feel proud!! :) few woman can do this.... lol...

I have never had a problem keeping a long relationship... so its your choice.. either you can choose this new guy or you can go back to your fiance.... in the end its your choice... but dont make the wrong decision because in the future you will look back at this point and wonder " how life could have been" ... feel whats right in your heart. who makes you feel the best.... the new guy is TOTALLY into you, and your fiance realized what he lost so now he wants you back... just feel whats right in your heart AND mind because sometimes your heart feels one way while the mind feels another !! :)

I have the exact same power over men.

Wait, now that I think of it so do all my women friends. *shrugs* It's called having a vagina.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    You have to be on the same page. You can definitely be good friends, go out together, have some fun, and come back and have sex if you both know that's exactly what you're doing. If either of you were to find someone else, the friend stuff may continue but the sex would not. If the nice things he's doing for you are causing you to develop real feelings, you need to evaluate how emotionally invested you're getting and have a conversation about it. If he were to meet another girl and tell you the FWB stuff needed to stop because he's dating someone else, would you be hurt? Just think about it and proceed with caution.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Just take things slow and relax. He may enjoy your company outside of the 'benefits' - and that's okay, but don't expect anything other than face value when he says he wants to keep it 'no strings'...

About five years ago I met a guy and wanted to keep it 'no strings' - we would often go out and do fun things together, but it always led back to the benefits, which was the whole point. We did this for about eight months, with no commitment, requirements, or 'strings' -- after those first eight months we decided it would be cool if we started maybe actually dating, making it more of an exclusive thing, inviting each other out with our friends, etc..

We're married now. It wasn't my intention at all. I just met someone cool that could handle NSA, and I liked talking to, and because we were both honest and upfront from the get-go, we ended up in a really frucking cool as *kitten* relationship.

AWE!!!!!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Not everyone can handle FWB. I never had a problem with it, but that's because I'm all dead inside.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    He doesn't sound too bright to me. :wink:
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

I have the exact same power over men.

Wait, now that I think of it so do all my women friends. *shrugs* It's called having a vagina.

lol silly!!

idk because there are some girls who have men sleep with them and ditch them OR sleep with them and once they get pregnant bail out.. Im talking about the girls who constantly has men begging to be around the female... lol that kind of power... lol... the type where a woman can make a man stay and long for her affection haha... its hard to explain... :)