Ladies, where's your favorite places to shop?

Options
I'm in need of a major wardrobe update. Tell me your favorite spots to buy:

Clothing:
Bras & Panties:
Workout clothes:
Shoes:
Makeup & Accessories:

Replies

• calihoya
    calihoya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Clothing: Ann Taylor Loft - they always have good sales
    Bras & Panties: Bras - I have a weird size so I have to do department stores. Love Bloomies. Panties, VS is fine.
    Workout clothes: Doesn' t matter - Target mostly. Lulu Lemon for sports bras though, I need the support.
    Shoes: Zappos - love that free shipping both ways!
    Makeup & Accessories: Sephora for makeup, and I have a friend who does her own jewelry that I love so I usually buy from her!
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Wish I could help you here. I just stick to anything with a clearance rack ;) I do like to buy my shoes at Finish Line, though. I have a nice pair of Brooks running shoes that I bought there. I love them. :) Undergarments I would have to say JC Penney's too... I've had good luck there but I'm not especially particular about my clothes in general.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I'll never understand women. This thread is over an hour old and only two responses. I figured it would have rolled over by now.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I'll never understand women. This thread is over an hour old and only two responses. I figured it would have rolled over by now.

They are busy out shopping.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Clothing: H&M
    Bras & Panties: Victoria's Secret & La Senza
    Workout clothes: Lulu lemon
    Shoes: The Bay

Ms. M.F.P 2013
    M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Certified Relationship advice giver
    Never loses anything, ever
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    ATM, Motherhood Maternity :grumble:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Clothing: Old Navy, Winners, Smart Set, Great Canadian Superstore (sounds weird but seriously they have some awesome clothes)
    Bras & Panties: La Vie En Rose, Winners
    Workout clothes: Winners (Nike Dri Fit pants are my favourite)
    Shoes: Old Navy, Payless Shoes, Sport Chek for my runners
    Makeup & Accessories: Shoppers Drug Mart
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I know you said ladies, but when I shop I do Kohl's or Macy's.
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    Clothing: Ross, hands down!
    Bras & Panties: When I have the extra money, Victoria's Secret. It's expensive, but the overall quality is better, and they last longer.
    Workout clothes: Again, Ross--or Academy Sport and Outdoors
    Shoes: Shoe Carnival, Ross, or Kohl's
    Makeup & Accessories: Ulta and HEB
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Thrift Stores, Marshalls, & TJMaxx.
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Clothing: Old Navy, Ross, Rue 21, Charlotte Russe and Goodwill
    Under garments: Victoria's Secret
    Workout Clothes: Old Navy, Ross and *some* Danskin products
    Makeup: I get most at Target.....Physicians Formula. I also have some items from Bare Minerals, Urban Decay and Smashbox
    Shoes: Any of the above places
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Walmart.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Neiman and Nordstrom.
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Macy's for all of the above.
  • marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ann Taylor Loft or The Limited for clothes. Make up I will get anywhere. Workout clothes - usually Target or Old Navy. Sometimes I splurge with Athleta.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

silly boy.
  • Sharkington
    Options
    For bras and panties: Victoria's Secret. I know people say they are expensive, but if you go to Target and compare the prices on their underwear, there is often no difference. Both places have the 4 for 20, or 5 for 25 deals. (The bras are sometimes a bit cheaper at Target, but I'm not sure of the quality as I have never purchased one there).

I also like shopping for clothing at:
    H&M
    GUESS (My favorite, though not always affordable for me)
    Marshall's - I get a lot of great workout clothing there
    Macy's

As for makeup, i get most of mine at Sephora.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I hate shopping. Most times I shop online..saves time and I don't have to deal with people

sometimes I shop at Target clearance or thrift stores. Or the fabric store and make some things myself.

My husband does a lot of clothes shopping for me. He enjoys it. I got new bras and panties and for Christmas. I have shopping for the stuff.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    For make-up and accessories I go to Sephora or The Body Shop. I don't wear makeup, except for special occasions and dance performances. I have a blush brush and a pressed powder brush. I get makeup advice from Bobbi Brown in her books or online.

I get clothing at Banana Republic (they sell petite and small sizes). But, I also just go anywhere that I see stuff I like. I don't actually like to shop and don't shop very often.

Bras from a specialty shop that sells more sizes. Panties and bathing suits from La Vie En Rose.

Work out clothes and bras from lululemon or J76.

Shoes from payless (they sell size 5.5 that I need) or workout shoes from an athletic store (Merrel usually). Puma also sells shoes that are good for dancing.