Not new but have not tried the friend thing.

Options
I've been using mfp for quite some time now. I'm trying to loose fat and also build as much muscle as possible during the process. I track my calories and macro nutrients. I'm open to advice and motivation. I've been doing well with my goal in the last 7 months I've lost almost 50 lbs and gained a huge amount of strength. Looking to talk to people with similar goals.

Replies

• willlywillly
    Options
    hi mikey,
    I am wearing the same shoes as you. Thank goodness there are others like me. I lift weights and trying to lose body fat without losing muscle. Unless you have ever done this before no one can understand how hard this is to do. I have now lost about 41 pounds of fat (I hope) since the beginning of October. Losing weight is hard enough but try lifting weights and lose weight at the same time...it's almost impossible. I can talk further by what I have discovered and what is working for me. Just add me as a friend if you want to exchange ideas. I need a weight lifting buddy to bounce ideas around.
  • blancaran
    blancaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, mfp is so much better when theres a support group motivating you
  • mikeyd1219
    Options
    sounds good man