Weight loss since mid-Dec (w/ pics)

Options
When I began this journey in mid-December 2012, I was 162 pounds (I'm 5'2")...

IMG_7099.jpg

And after tracking constantly on MFP, eating my calorie goal, and exercising at least 4 days/week, I've lost 17 pounds! It's a small loss compared to what so many amazing people have done on MFP, but so big for me, since it means that I am now back to my pre-baby weight of 145 pounds! My GW is 135, but thought I'd celebrate this NSV!

IMG_7334.jpg

Replies

• juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    When I began this journal in mid-December, I was 162 pounds (I'm 5'2")...

IMG_7099.jpg

And after tracking constantly on MFP, eating my calorie goal, and exercising at least 4 days/week, I've lost 17 pounds! It's a small loss compared to what so many amazing people have done on MFP, but so big for me, since it means that I am now back to my pre-baby weight of 145 pounds! My GW is 135, but thought I'd celebrate this NSV!

IMG_7334.jpg
  • fpuckett2383
    fpuckett2383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You're looking awesome! 17 pounds can be LIFE changing, it was for me, I felt like a whole new person. Keep up the good work!
  • JJeffers2
    Options
    Great job!! Looking good! Keep it up, you've got this!:smile:
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,300 Member
    Options
    It looks like a big difference!!! You look so small..awesome work. It seems just chipping away is the the winning way.
  • tblackwell1234
    tblackwell1234 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is so encouraging for me! We are the same height and my starting weight was 160. I'm down 4 pounds so far, so thank you so much for posting your pics and sharing your story. Hugs!
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Brilliant result - and a dramatic difference too. Well done.
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job!!!
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! You look fantastic!!! Slim and trim!! So inspirational, we are the same height, and right now I'm 149, my goal is 130, so still have more to go, but I can def feel the difference too, and people have already noticed the difference!! I started off at 160 in Nov, and so far have lost 11 lbs!! So great to see other success stories!!

Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    wow awesome job! very inspiring!!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    that is amazing progress in a short period of time. you look great. good luck on the last pounds.
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look great! 17lbs is fantastic! :)
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    you look great - keep it up
  • rumplesnat
    Options
    WOW!!! Way to go...keep it up!
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    WOW! You nailed it...in such a short period of time....you literally must of worked your buns off!!!! Congratulations on your success!!!!
  • sccjammin
    sccjammin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looking Great! Keep it up! :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and healthy. 17 pounds in 2 months shows your dedication. A story like this encourages everyone to push a little harder so that one day we can all share our successes. Proud of you. And you look really cute in that sweater.
  • kitty_764
    Options
    Congrats!! Those are my exact stats too.
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    You look great! That's wonderful progress is a fairyly short time! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!